NA is a server for North Americans

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NoneLikeRob

07-07-2012

@OtterOfLegend - I beg to differ, it would be much easier if non-english speaking players learned English, most of this server is comprised of english speaking people. Now I am not against a mexican, or a brazilian or whatever wants to play LoL, this game rocks, but like I said you are on a mainly english speaking server so don't get pissed if we ignore you, and while I don't see why people do it, don't get pissed when they report you.

RuntimeMess

07-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldQuest View Post
Last time i checked North America meant the United states and the caribiean islands
No. North America has Canada and Mexico as well.

Come on, don't be so ignorant.

XgosuX

07-07-2012

More important things, where are dem Oceania servers?

OmegaDeathDragon

07-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messilynn View Post
No. North America has Canada and Mexico as well.

Come on, don't be so ignorant.
LONG LIVE THE USA! whooo!

Dragoon14th

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2012

well i dont mind the spanish since i can guess at it pretty good. but God dam it i cant not read boxes (asian spealing chat) we had a japanese i think was doing so poorly think of garen that uses ap that kind of useless. I think the game should be restrictive or least broken down to SA. to NA server and one for Asia this would clear up the lag and the server log in ques s

Shadow Light M37

07-07-2012

Quote:
Umm u do know mexico is called south america right? lol and canada isnt apart of the americas. Otherwise it would be called canada america. that just sounds silly!
Mexico is also part of North America...The countries below Mexico are Central America, and below those is the large continent called South America.

Fat Mchugelarge

07-07-2012

Quote:
Umm u do know mexico is called south america right? lol and canada isnt apart of the americas. Otherwise it would be called canada america. that just sounds silly!
Canada is part of north America, although they apart of the commonwealth of nation.

Thankfully we American aren't part of that group.

Maylinchuuu

07-07-2012

I have nothing against foreign people in the NA server. It's just that.. it screws up team communication a bit. You have two people just talking to themselves in Polish while the rest of the team does not understand a word they are saying. It makes teamwork difficult if everyone can't communicate on the same level. From my experience, unless everyone was very skilled it just did not work out. At least know English if you're going to be in the NA server or understand it.. They should make Hispanic server. It would make it easier for everyone, whether they're Mexican or just know Spanish

CameYo

07-07-2012

way to many racists here .... there are mexicans, brazilians, americans and even many european players on the NA servers talking italian, german, dutch, english, spanish and so on. So keep your head cool and keep playing the beautiful game.

Im a european and i talk english german italian and i dont wanna play on the EU servers, because every third game there is a leaver or afk.

PACDXX

Recruiter

07-07-2012

Quote:
6/10 if trolling
if not.... well.. yeah...

to the others talking about Central America, technically part of North America from what I remember.