Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for Duo Que Partner

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Tran

Recruiter

07-05-2012

Hi, my name is Brian and I am looking for a duo que partner. Im from Califronia and I have been playing league since season1. My elo is currently around the 1300's and I am looking for a duo que partner to acheive this greatness. Please add me in game my username is Tran610. Looking forward in meeting new players and possibly a close friendship in League of legends. Thank you and ill see you online!

Ambiience

Recruiter

07-05-2012

hey im from cali too! and ive been playing since february and im currently about 1290 elo. im trying to get up in elo too. add me ScareKrow31, i main solo top and jungle

Haunchbones

07-06-2012

yo hmu doods im just chillin somewhere in the 1200s but solos so BORING

Ckellz

07-06-2012

I'm from San Francisco and I'm fabulous. 1320 elo!

sab9999

07-06-2012

east bay 1200 elo i play support and top trying to learn jungle i have 75 ranked wins ~150 ranked games played