Garrison and Promote

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redenbacher

07-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyDeadGrandma View Post
I die a little inside when I see Alistar and Maokai holding windmill and nobody has garrison so we can tower dive them.
I love when I am Alistar or Maokai and the enemy team blows their Garrison to dive, then I root/stun/slow them and activate my Garrison in retaliation. Improved Garrison does absurd amounts of damage when you factor in splash + IAS.

FDru

07-06-2012

Promote is 99% useless. It's only good at bot and on champs that shouldn't be bot in the first place (or against champs that shouldn't be bot).

FOODFOOD

07-06-2012

If I can't decide what my second summoner spell should be (with Revive as my first), I usually pick Garrison - and I've never regretted it. I play a lot of Kayle bot, and it's a tossup of whether I'd rather have Exhaust or Garrison. Exhaust is great for skrims early on, but Garrison is so good when I'm trying to tower dive. Kayle is one of those that can tower dive so dang well, and Garrison just adds to my time-spend on tower.
The same can be said for champs like WW and Maokai bot.

Kiddalee

07-06-2012

I've killed many a team with interrupts and a defensive garrison on a turtle champ.