Carry for the loss. :[

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Timammoth

07-05-2012

Hey i have been going back to basics and playing normal draft. Giving myself a rest from ranked well i attempt to carry games in normal. I play jungle/ top and ad if i have too. I seem to often do very well and completely steam roll my lane. I then continue to carry and gain a sweet kd like 15/4 but there always seems to be 2 or 3 feeders on my team that are just complete noobs and we end up losing. In my last 10 games this has happened about 6 times and i have only sucussfully been able to carry about 2 games. It is rather funny how i can do so good but my team can't. I am enjoying myself and i think i am getting better at carrying. But this stuff doesn't seem to happen in ranked for obvious reasons. Could any1 give me any advice that i could take into ranked for carrying when i have too.

Also as a side note: How come im vsing/playing with these noobs in normal i thought there was a hidden elo that puts u with people at similar skill to u in normal?

Sam Is Whoa

07-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timammoth View Post
Hey i have been going back to basics and playing normal draft. Giving myself a rest from ranked well i attempt to carry games in normal. I play jungle/ top and ad if i have too. I seem to often do very well and completely steam roll my lane. I then continue to carry and gain a sweet kd like 15/4 but there always seems to be 2 or 3 feeders on my team that are just complete noobs and we end up losing. In my last 10 games this has happened about 6 times and i have only sucussfully been able to carry about 2 games. It is rather funny how i can do so good but my team can't. I am enjoying myself and i think i am getting better at carrying. But this stuff doesn't seem to happen in ranked for obvious reasons. Could any1 give me any advice that i could take into ranked for carrying when i have too.

Also as a side note: How come im vsing/playing with these noobs in normal i thought there was a hidden elo that puts u with people at similar skill to u in normal?
Your losing meaning your elo is going down meaning your with noobs meaning your not as good as you think you are. Get over yourself anf realize how you can help I.E. communication, ganking, instead of posting that everyone else is noob.

SavageWolves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2012

Grammar Nazi:

Quote:
Your losing meaning your elo is going down meaning your with noobs meaning your not as good as you think you are. Get over yourself and realize how you can help I.E. communication, ganking, instead of posting that everyone else is noob.
Should be You're, you're, and you're.

On the topic at hand:

It's hard to carry four people on your back when they are discouraged and most of the enemy players are doing better than they are. This is a team game after all, and the best thing you can do to ensure victory is playing your role well, having good map awareness, encouraging your team, and overall being positive. Try to work with your teammates rather than attempting to win the game all by yourself.

ThaDeviant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2012

Set expectations over objectives at the beginning of the game and you will do so much better.
(I.E.) when I jungle I tell my team, do your best to control bot and mid lane we will do dragon between level 4-6. I will do my best to help set it up.

This way everyone will be clear what their role is and what the first 10minutes of the game will be like. This will set the flow of the rest of the game. Communication is key. You are playing with 4 other people, don't expect to do it on your own because you can't.

Fluffyknowsyou

07-05-2012

A free game with 11 million active players, there's bound to be people who aren't good.