6v6 Meta Ideas

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aporia Zero

07-05-2012

If Summoners Rift would become 6v6 on any given day, what your meta be? (make it reasonable) Thoughts and creative descriptions in the comment section below

-I want a 2v2 in every lane; not sure what roles would be there but it would be nice to see. It would be more fast paced with less farming. -Aporia

UPDATE:What if I told you the Magma Chamber was 6v6. Would you play it?

Funster

07-05-2012

I'd put the 6th top and keep mid as a solo since the safest lane. Keep bot the same, AoE AP nuker mid, and probably a good pressure lane top to take a fast turret so they can pressure mid.

Shadow Light M37

07-05-2012

I'd probably have two in each lane. The best solo character would be pair with a "backup character". If one lane were to be in need of assistance, the backup could go reinforce them while the soloist stayed to hold the line.

TeknoWizard

07-05-2012

Same as it is now, only with a roamer/counter jungler.

Khizan

07-05-2012

My guess is another 0cs support up top; there's not enough income streams for anything else, really.

Augie B

07-05-2012

Here's what I say: same as normal, except a "support" in the jungle, more of an assist that would help kill creeps,counter jungle, and have strong ganks. They would be very much responsible for warding and would cause much more versatility throughout the jungle.

SavageWolves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2012

Like Tekno said, send a "0 CS" support top lane, and both the bot and top supports will leave lane every once in a while to help the jungler gank or steal a big camp (especially if they are alistar, blitz, etc).

SunDipFunny

07-05-2012

Just have a support that goes either top or bot depending on which lane has less people. Try to turn the tide. 1 jungle 1 AP Mid 2 Supports 1 AD Carry 1 Bruiser/Tank

baD GRAMMER

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2012

tank + carry top, ap mid, support + carry bot, jungler.

ZargX76

07-05-2012

Would it be possible to use a champ like Alistar that doesn't require items so much and have them roaming with GP 10's as a secondary support/jungle combo?