Full Metal Jayce Bundle in the New Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LordKonig

07-09-2012

Can i get a refund for buying this tool? He is more squishy than Lux as a baby. WTF good does even being able to swap to Melee do you if you can get 1 hit by Vieger's regular attack.

bardcore

07-09-2012

jayce is weak sauce, "I'm gonna lay down something that helps me shoot things at you faster"
O ya? now i know you are attacking and will dodge your bullet!

HalcyonicAether

07-09-2012

yet another champion I have no plans to spend my riot points on because I'm still holding out for Soraka to actually get new skins for once.

Plus, zero interest in him and I've learned my lesson about buying new champions since 2/3rds of the ones I own I have no desire to play or use ever again.

Abstract fantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2012

Alistar skin :/?

Absozero

07-09-2012

This 100th Champ is meh. Thanks Riot... BTW Riot came up in a panel this weekend at CONvergence about stereotyping, Riot being used as an example of gaming companies who stereotype their characters. It's hard to disagree with that after yet another disney hero looking white guy.

Beneke Smith

07-09-2012

His face looks like it belongs in TF2

LlONHEAD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2012

Just played on the PBE, and it's amazing, very fun to play, and versatile

Thedyingninja

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krayon87 View Post
another individual that thinks his opinions matter, nothing to see here, move along...
Funniest part is, you say may opinion doesnt matter, then give your opinion about my opinion, in the same place and method as me giving my opinion.
Do people actually thing before they post things? Do you read what you type or do you just sit down at your computer and pound at the keyboard with your hands, hope something good dribbles out, and hit submit?

This Ends With U

07-09-2012

so when does the double bundle end for est?

Zackarius

07-09-2012

I don't understand why the newer champions coming out only have one skin when usually new skins have two. After Varus, it's been only one and i wonder why they are keeping this trend.