Full Metal Jayce Bundle in the New Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KhaotixKhaos

07-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by juŻ View Post
make a Velociraptor now!!!!!!
Hey i was thinking the same thing even have a post about it in the champions concepts.

Zastie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2012

Full Metal one reminds me of the Starcraft stuff, though I don't play so maybe I'm wrong just going off of memory.

converserockonps

07-08-2012

my LoL launcher opens but when i click play it says it opens but doesn't show up

Vladimir Bot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2012

Starkly. I see what you did there :P

Phroz3nFlam3

07-08-2012

Forget Jayce, we want Morello's plant mage.

Lawrenz0

07-08-2012

Bad ripoff of Samus but whatever keep makin unoriginal stoof I love it

Zalfier

07-08-2012

Haha Jayce skin is dressed like a girl. Also Samus > Jayce

Sweldn

07-08-2012

OP

Thedyingninja

07-09-2012

okay so wtf.
Did u guys just run out of ideas and decide, hey, lets make a champ that can do everything?
Not only does this guy do stupid amounts of damage with virtually no equipment but lets break it down.
At level 1 you get 3 skills, you get the ult, which gives you a powerup when you change stances, but then you actually learn 2 skills at level 1 giving you a really nice 3 skill combo.... at.... level..... one.....
So this champ can jump to a player and slow them, knock back, aoe damage, speed buff his own team, attack at range and melee, regen mana with auto attacks, and to top it off, he can blow 3 skills, switch stances, buff his next attack, then blow 3 more skills for a whopping 7 skill combo... um.... what?
who signed off on this? who thought.... hey, this seems like a great idea and fits really nicely, balanced mind you, with the champs that we already have.
I mean i guess thats the route things are going with the recent champs being able to lay down a serious amount of damage with no equipment but this really takes the cake.
But hey, more is better right? gotta keep upping the ante. more is more right? more is better.
*big eye roll then puke all over the floor*

Friday87

Recruiter

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thedyingninja View Post
okay so wtf.
Did u guys just run out of ideas and decide, hey, lets make a champ that can do everything?
Not only does this guy do stupid amounts of damage with virtually no equipment but lets break it down.
At level 1 you get 3 skills, you get the ult, which gives you a powerup when you change stances, but then you actually learn 2 skills at level 1 giving you a really nice 3 skill combo.... at.... level..... one.....
So this champ can jump to a player and slow them, knock back, aoe damage, speed buff his own team, attack at range and melee, regen mana with auto attacks, and to top it off, he can blow 3 skills, switch stances, buff his next attack, then blow 3 more skills for a whopping 7 skill combo... um.... what?
who signed off on this? who thought.... hey, this seems like a great idea and fits really nicely, balanced mind you, with the champs that we already have.
I mean i guess thats the route things are going with the recent champs being able to lay down a serious amount of damage with no equipment but this really takes the cake.
But hey, more is better right? gotta keep upping the ante. more is more right? more is better.
*big eye roll then puke all over the floor*
another individual that thinks his opinions matter, nothing to see here, move along...