Full Metal Jayce Bundle in the New Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crunchez

07-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyDeity View Post
Such an ugly skin...riot says they are spending more time and now selling only one skin at a time to make them better? Well here they messed up. I've got original and the skin and would rather prefer the original to it.
WUT? I would prefer the skin even if it was just the exact same thing but with a helmet.. enough said

Roger Barbossa

07-08-2012

cannot open lol launcher after the updates, dunno why

Jesodoth

07-08-2012

Double bundle WHERE?!

Single skin packs aren't worth the money.

Riot is asking us to pay FULL price for the hero, and HALF price for the skin. We gain nothing for getting the bundle.

AGAIN it's a waste of money. Just wait for the skin to go on sale. In fact, I urge everyone to stop buying Single skin bundles, in an attempt to show them what they are doing is wrong.

Now that pulsefire Ezreal is out, there is no reason why they can't go back to Double Bundles.

This post might get buried, so, please show your support. And, before you think I'm wrong, or overreacting, put some thought into it. Full priced hero, on a sale day, saves us nothing, so again, the 'bundle' if it can even be called that, is a waste, and an insult to the consumers.

DynoBot

07-08-2012

make a Velociraptor now!!!!!!

Cruzito6900

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2012

Very nice

x Warlock x

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2012

Donąt?? Love the champ tho. Amazing job.

Shelaka

07-08-2012

still waiting and still pissed at riot for there teasing.

thought i haven't played jacye, i agree that the single skin bundles just arent worth it. id rather just buy the champion with IP and get the skin for RP.

Pulsefire ezral proved this. since they published him, what reason is there to keep publishing single skins?

on another note when the flipping flapjacks is foxfire ahri coming out !?!
shes already on the PBE server, so what the heck is taking them so long to publish it on the normal server?

ive been waiting for so long for her to come out...

TerroRice

07-08-2012

Am I the only one that notices all these human champs are generic looking white ppl? C'mon riot, do you think EVERYONE is white?

In other words, human champs represent humans, and from riot's perspective, humans are only made white?

Norwar

07-08-2012

Horrible skin.

Rkane

07-08-2012

Hey, if every skin or champ looked epic, they are gonna get into an epic 'one-upsmanship' and it would be insanity. He is from Piltover, gots the geek look and since he spent all his time in his moms basement building Tesla coils and playing D&D, I think the champ looks spot on. I don't agree that they need to work on some 'racial' differences... we would run into stereotypes.

Mexican Champ, great at jumping over walls...
Russian Champ, hairy woman that is scary as hell...
African Champ, runs, jumps and throws like a boss, extra damage against woman...
Etc, etc. They kinda already touched on it with the ninjas, but just you wait, next mecha champ will be piloted by a Japanese Champ in a sailor suit
As a mexican, I would be more 'offended' if they tried to diversify the game. Keep it simple and just leave them homogeneous.