Does tryndamere get to OP in treeline?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SolidDuck

07-05-2012

I feel if tryndamere gets even like 2-3 kills on this map, he landslide so much , any advice to counter such champion?

Your opinions matter TO A CERTAIN EXTENT

Darkdingus

07-05-2012

Many champions can counter Tryn hard. He's easier to play than some, but a skilled player will get less out of him than, say, Lee Sin.

He's countered hard by tanks and high mobility champions. His ult is strong, but its use is limited. When he uses it, he's either diving, or trying to escape. In both instances, mobility or high CC will set him straight.
Remember to CC AFTER he has to ult. If you can't damage him enough before he puts you in high danger, use your CC to escape AS A LAST RESORT.
Aforementioned Lee Sin will jungle better than he does, granting dragon kills, which helps your whole team counter him.

TT is about CC, Bruisers and Junglers. Tryn fares well as an AD carry, but he isn't one of the three, so if your team is made up of those, he shouldn't get out of hand.

Sexybobolonie

07-05-2012

Tryn is a easy champ to play, so it is understnable that he can be OP

I personally feel that some champions are just made/better suited for 3v3 and some are for 5v5, I would put tryn for 3v3. Can he do 5v5, yes, of course, but i feel he is better suited 3v3.

I would say corki is also 3v3
Amumu is 5v5
Vayne is 3v3
etc...

NOT TO SAY THEY SHOULD ONLY PLAY THOSE MODES, its jsut i feel they are better suited.

Snappeii

07-05-2012

hes op sucking **** like all of you mother****ing **** uninstall this crappy game black ****s

Lizto

07-05-2012

There are three ways of countering Trynd, all include powering him down.

Champions, champions with powerful attack debuffs, powerful DoTs or just CC. Examples: Lee Sin, Malphite, Nasus, Teemo, they can all heavily disable trynd for several seconds.

Summoner spells, ignite exhaust, not much explanation needed there.

Items, Items to slow his attack speed, slow him down (so you can kite him better, getting kited = a trynd that deals zero damage, though admitedly kiting trynd is harder than most other champs), items that increase your movement speed(chasing better, surviving his ult better) Examples: Frozen heart, Randuins Omen they give armor so that also helps a bunch. A final item thats worth mentioning, Thornmail, trynd doesnt get too much MR and thornmail will make him hurt himself severely or incase he has alot of lifesteal and LW, it will make him not just HUEHUE I HEAL WITH MY AUTOATTACKS 300 PER HIT HUEHUE.

Arcanist

07-05-2012

Play AD Nunu against him at top. Max E then W. Use champions and items that slow attack speed like Frozen Heart, Randuin's Omen, Malphite, Lee Sin. Nunu slows attack speed too. Nasus and Gragas slow attack speed too but they are not good on this map. There is one more champ that slows attack speed but I don't remember them.

Verdinate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2012

I think the counter for Tryn is just to focus him, A lot of CC. He's really easy to counter. I win every game against this champ.

MangoDown

07-07-2012

Brand, In case you get him to use his ult in a team fight he is a goner due to his passive burn...the aforementioned kiting is great.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2012

trynd sux mad d yo

Lertan

07-09-2012

He has strong 1v1 early game due to his free crits. If possible, put him against either a ranged champ to kite (preferably someone with a slow, or Teemo [blind op, yo]), or a melee with a stun/snare. If you get low, pull away and heal up, unless you're baiting for a gank. His spin and one hit can easily ruin your day.

High mobility, bursty mages work nicely as well. Brand, LeBlanc and Kassadin can have some fun with him.

Really, he's not op. He just gets ahead easily if you let him - but so do most champs to a degree.