{GUIDE REQUEST} Nunu

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Naturalist

11-05-2009

Hello everyone, this may sound like a silly request but I am just about to leave for work and I want to have something to read throughout the day. I can check the forums on my phone but I can only view the first page. So I am looking for some info.

Anyway, can someone link or post a Nunu guide. I went back 6 pages in the forums this morning and could not find anything.

Thanks for helping me out.

Naturalist

WesleyC

11-05-2009

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ead.php?t=4373

There are a couple in this directory of guides.

Naturalist

11-05-2009

Thanks for the reply

Naturalist

11-06-2009

Wow no other posts? Am I missing something is he not a good character to play?

Shizz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naturalist View Post
Wow no other posts? Am I missing something is he not a good character to play?
His ult is not reliable ever since the implementation of diminishing returns on slows.

People can simply walk out of it.

Unreliable ult = not too many people playing him, since his ult was really the "cool" factor to him.

Naturalist

11-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizz View Post
His ult is not reliable ever since the implementation of diminishing returns on slows.

People can simply walk out of it.

Unreliable ult = not too many people playing him, since his ult was really the "cool" factor to him.

Good to know guess I will have to keep looking for the hero I want to make my main.

Shizz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naturalist View Post
Good to know guess I will have to keep looking for the hero I want to make my main.
If you like AOE Ults, Amumu and Malph are great right now and you might as well enjoy them before their ults get remade.

Naturalist

11-06-2009

I have played alot of Malph he is fun just looking for a change.

WesleyC

11-06-2009

I added my skill build and some tips to one of the existing Nunu guides.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ead.php?t=2715

HeroJr

11-06-2009

Nunu is a force to be reckoned with and one of the 3 main characters I play. His slow alone can just dominate the game. Doing this quick before bed so it will be grammar slop I apologize.

A great lane combo is Dr. Mundo / Nunu dual slow great damage easy first blood if not multiple kills before tower is taken out.

Summoner Skills - Heal / Flash
Starting Items - Mana Crystal 2xHealth Pots

LvL 1 - Ice Blast
LvL 2 - Consume
LvL 3 - Ice Blast
LvL 4 - Blood Boil
LvL 5 - Ice Blast
LvL 6 - Ult
LvL 7 - Ice Blast
LvL 8 - Consume
LvL 9 - Ice Blast
LvL 10 - Blood Boil
LvL 11 - Ult
LvL 12 - Consume
LvL 13 - Blood Boil
LvL 14 - Consume
LvL 15 - Blood Boil
LvL 16 - Ult
LvL 17 - Blood Boil
LvL 18 - Consume

First off for items I rush Rod Of Ages to get the most use out of it. First I make the Catalyst The Protector. Then usually just save 1700g and complete the rod usually finish about 13-15 minutes in.

Second I get boots either Sorc or Merc depending on the team. Should take you about a couple minutes after you finish the rod to complete your boots.

Third Banshees Veil. I usually buy a Catalyst the Protector again and then just save up the rest to complete banshees. Should have by lvl 14 or so.

Fourth Rylias. Depending on how the game is going i either start with the AP items first or the giants belt.

Usually that will be game but if your still going id say go Gurdians.

Gives you about 250-300 AP and 4100 health or so. Great damage and you can most defiantly take a beating.

All you need to do early game just Ice Blast. Nunus passive ability is every 8 melee attacks he does his next spell is free so just spam ice blast. When using your ult Blood Boil your self Ice blast target then run in front of them cast your ult, and then ice blast again, and then chase down to finish him off, if they aren't dead yet. Don't be afraid to use your ult on just one person, works best with multiple but the cool down is pretty short for an ultimate. You usually want to run in right after the tank when everyone is all bunched up and cast your ult. Don't forget to cast blood boil on your teammates as well can help out tremendously. Well that's my input and how I play Nunu hope you find it helpful.