How do you use pantheon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lajinn5

07-06-2012

facebash with shield, stabby stabby, throw spear, success

Ehdwyn

07-06-2012

Control and harass with spear shot, rush brutalizer, and snowball.

Nishaven90

07-07-2012

I generally build like this on Pantheon:

Boots of Speed 3 HP Pots
2 Dorans Blades
Bloodthirster
Last Whisper
Frozen Mallet
Atmas
Maw of Malmortius

Misticaltom

07-08-2012

The way I learned to play pantheon way back when, was in Co-op Vs AI games.
The big thing with him is, if you go in, you stay in, he doesn't have much in the way of get aways, in fact, don't take flash on him untill you're good with him, take something more saving, like Heal or exaust. Ignite is also of little import as his Passive form his E will assure you great killing blows, and you can chain Flash with nearly any spell you'd need, like Exaust or Smite if you're jungling, which eh can gank amazingly with.

If you attack them, and you can't get out, you messed up, remember to only Stunjump when it's time.
Remember how every bad Jax brings out the E, then jumps to jump stun? Well, thats how Pantheon is suposed to play with W, only he doesn't waste his dodging skill to do so, it actually builds that shield up.
If you can go in against bots, who punish failure and reallly reward success, Then get into normal matches.

Remember, Pantheons shield can block many Physical damage abillities, Like Darius's W, Garens Q, Gangplanks Parley, Irelia's Q, Ezreals Q. MAYBE it blocks Hecarims E too, but I've never tested it because the two o f them arn't crazy picked. IT DOES NOT BLOCK THE EFFECTS however, Darius will still slow, Garen will still silence, but they will deal none of that bonus damage.

Bots will ALWAYS get out of pantheon's ult, players will not.
Because really, If some people are stupid enough to build AP Pantheon, people are stupid enough to stand in his ult.