Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Talon's passive needs to apply to all his damage, not just autoattacks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Optimus Heim

07-04-2012

Quote:
Letkhar:
Oh god no. That would be OP as ****.

Its maybe like an extra 200-300 damage endgame on his whole combo. And that's six item, well farmed/fed Talon. It'll barely change anything.

Thane Soren

Recruiter

07-04-2012

Quote:
Benevolinsolence:
Agreed. It doesn't feel impactful at all. The difference between a Talon that uses his passive and a Talon that doesn't is negligible considering he should be doing most of his damage from abilities. I would rather he got a totally new passive, something like hecarims passive backwards, ms from ad, would be cool.

This, very much. He's an AD Assassin Caster, his passive needs to reflect that in a way that actually supplements his skill set (just like most passives should be doing!)

Optimus Heim

07-04-2012

Quote:
xSentir:
Doesn't need to be buffed. He's fine as is.

It's not about a buff per say its more about the fact that he has a passive that might as well not exist 95% percent of the time.

Letkhar

07-04-2012

Quote:
Benevolinsolence:
Its maybe like an extra 200-300 damage endgame on his whole combo. And that's six item, well farmed/fed Talon. It'll barely change anything.

lol.

7/10. Well done, but you didn't lead me on enough imo.

Draktok

07-04-2012

I think we just need to buff rake again cause right now it's actually kind of terrible and you can't use it more than a few times before oom.

Optimus Heim

07-04-2012

Quote:
Letkhar:
lol.

7/10. Well done, but you didn't lead me on enough imo.

3000 damage on full combo (that's with like 3 stacked bt's GA and LW before armor)

3000 +10%=3300

USING MATH WHAT A TROLL

Optimus Heim

07-04-2012

Bump, Talon threads die too often

Zidanic

07-04-2012

Good idea, would help him alot due to you only get one auto in(e,auto,q)
And it would give him a chance to become alot better since he is slightly underpowered atm.

Thane Soren

Recruiter

07-04-2012

Quote:
Draktok:
I think we just need to buff rake again cause right now it's actually kind of terrible and you can't use it more than a few times before oom.

The early game damage is way too tiny and mana cost is pretty high, but that's a thread for another night.

Cloud Orb

07-04-2012

When Talon came out he was doing great against bruisers, but after all the nerfs (mostly mana cost) he's good only at countering mid mages so you need a Vlad/Swain/Rumble top or a fiddle jungle cuz of the current meta. It would be cool if they tweaked him a little so he can compete with some bruisers.