The game I left.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ehdwyn

07-04-2012

My apologies to my team mates for leaving the game. Our town lost power because a power line disconnected from our power station and caused a fire. I'm a firefighter, duty called. For what it's worth, I'm sorry.
A question, though. Will I get banned/ suspended for leaving?

WatDaWat

07-04-2012

Lol no. Unless you make it a habit of """losing power"""

yellow2mellow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-04-2012

chances are, you have to leave a bunch in a short amount of time to really get banned (or depending if you got reported for 2+ games lately)
plus, you did what was right and got your priorities straight (assuming you're telling the truth)

also im not sure if this is true, but i heard that depending on amount of games you played, you can leave more or less before they send you to tribunal and stuff

McDerp

07-04-2012

FACT: more than 3 leaves in one 24 hour period will result in a warning.
Do it again, one day ban.
Do it again, 3 day ban.
Do it again, week ban.
Do it once more, PERMABAN!

To address OP's initial worry, chill. You're fine. No bans for you. E
Even if you asked RIOT to do it for you, one leave is not something they would care about when 13 year olds are going about in games screaming to rape your family.

Bukumber Express

07-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCakei8 View Post
FACT: more than 3 leaves in one 24 hour period will result in a warning.
Do it again, one day ban.
Do it again, 3 day ban.
Do it again, week ban.
Do it once more, PERMABAN!

To address OP's initial worry, chill. You're fine. No bans for you. E
Even if you asked RIOT to do it for you, one leave is not something they would care about when 13 year olds are going about in games screaming to rape your family.
Felt like adding on here: if you're good about not leaving for a few days in a row/a week, it puts you back at the start.

justiceshannon

07-06-2012

Lol I know through rage quitting at noobs "myself mostly" you may leave 2 games per week.

OzPin0y

07-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thornley View Post
Felt like adding on here: if you're good about not leaving for a few days in a row/a week, it puts you back at the start.
That didn't happen to me. First month (my fault), 1 day ban.
2nd month later 3 days ban (not totally my fault), my internet was playing up that night and I was dumb enough to keep trying to play whenever it wasn't playing up only to go in game and it was playing up!

Since then, I haven't had any problems and spent $50 for this game (I have a budget of $100 per year).. I know it's not much.. but that's my limit for gaming.... but I yet to spend the next $50 because of trolls and well the community.