Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jayce, Ahri, Brand

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lizto

07-12-2012

Play Jayce Ive only played him once in a normal game, in which unfurtunately my team fed pretty hard, but when I tried him on a custom, GOD HE FELT SO POWERFUL(more than most champions).

EliteTurtles

07-13-2012

Depends on what kind of champ you want my fav out of those 3 is probably brand, Jayce on the other hand I have never tried but i heard u need quick fingers 4 the switching and what not. I tried
Ahri before but she takes getting used to. Hope I helped
-Elite

TJSlayer

07-13-2012

Quote:
sk1323:
Who should i get??

It depends what kind of play you rather;

Brand can deal lots of dmg from afar, flash in , ignite -E and pick up the kill easily from burns
Ahri can seem like an easy kill to enemies early game so they will attempt to rush you if mid ( dont go anywhere but mid on Ahri please) so once you get your ulti you can just open with E- W - R and finish off with Q or ignite.
Jyace is a really fun champion to play , though he can be difficult the first time played , the first time i played Jayce i wasnt sure whicvh lane to go or what to max first , obviously now go to Mobafire and find the best guide for him , but he can do alot of harass in Mercury Cannon form with E then Q through it at the enemy champ. He's also very handy in team fights and if your lane partner isnt a complete and utter terd hes fun all game.