Jayce, Ahri, Brand

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lizto

07-12-2012

Play Jayce Ive only played him once in a normal game, in which unfurtunately my team fed pretty hard, but when I tried him on a custom, GOD HE FELT SO POWERFUL(more than most champions).

EliteTurtles

07-13-2012

Depends on what kind of champ you want my fav out of those 3 is probably brand, Jayce on the other hand I have never tried but i heard u need quick fingers 4 the switching and what not. I tried
Ahri before but she takes getting used to. Hope I helped
-Elite

TJSlayer

07-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk1323 View Post
Who should i get??
It depends what kind of play you rather;

Brand can deal lots of dmg from afar, flash in , ignite -E and pick up the kill easily from burns
Ahri can seem like an easy kill to enemies early game so they will attempt to rush you if mid ( dont go anywhere but mid on Ahri please) so once you get your ulti you can just open with E- W - R and finish off with Q or ignite.
Jyace is a really fun champion to play , though he can be difficult the first time played , the first time i played Jayce i wasnt sure whicvh lane to go or what to max first , obviously now go to Mobafire and find the best guide for him , but he can do alot of harass in Mercury Cannon form with E then Q through it at the enemy champ. He's also very handy in team fights and if your lane partner isnt a complete and utter terd hes fun all game.