Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Draven... In a Suit :D

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spookypatrol

07-09-2012

@evy12: If only they'd make him part of the Mafia set. Seems to only be applying to people with guns, however.

@ThePlatypirate: Well, I can't say I gave him *class* necessarily. I really just complimented his coolness

Oshiet

07-09-2012

Looks great! You should do one of him in a male chinese silk suit since he's got that god forsaken moostache. <_<

Spookypatrol

07-09-2012

Quote:
Oshiet:
Looks great! You should do one of him in a male chinese silk suit since he's got that god forsaken moostache. <_<

Lol, all the hate for the mustache. It is his defining feature. I even did my best to make it actually look not-horribad with the suit. I think I succeeded to a minor degree.

He should really have a Lunar Festival skin, though.

ThePlatypirate

07-10-2012

Quote:
Spookypatrol:
He should really have a Lunar Festival skin, though.

Yes. He really should. Really over-the-top martial arts outfit with super-cool Asian throwing knives. That would be epic.

Spookypatrol

07-10-2012

Quote:
ThePlatypirate:
Yes. He really should. Really over-the-top martial arts outfit with super-cool Asian throwing knives. That would be epic.

Maybe, maybe, at some point I might get around to drawing that... because yes.

Spookypatrol

07-10-2012

Looks! Random sketches!

Just decided to draw some random doodles... Enjoy~

ThePlatypirate

07-10-2012

Quote:
Spookypatrol:
Looks! Random sketches!

Just decided to draw some random doodles... Enjoy~

D'aaaawwww, dat Kog. Dat Fizz. Dat Dragon Shark. Dat boop. Also, the top Draven sketch is pretty d@mn awesome.

CrUs4DeR

07-10-2012

it looks like jin kazama's brother from tekken

Spookypatrol

07-11-2012

Quote:
ThePlatypirate:
D'aaaawwww, dat Kog. Dat Fizz. Dat Dragon Shark. Dat boop. Also, the top Draven sketch is pretty d@mn awesome.

Thanks : D I maaay decide to just do some more random sketches and post them in a separate topic at some point.

Re1ik

07-11-2012

Quote:
Spookypatrol:
Hehe, thank you all

Geesh, maybe I should start drawing more champions in suits.

You should draw Every Champion in a suit .. except Chogath and Gragas... that'd be redundant. It'd make every guy look suave and girls in suits are ... attractive.