Draven... In a Suit :D

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ace Trainer Eli

07-08-2012

I didn't think it was possible for Draven to have any more swag...but this...

FORMALWEAr DRAVEN WHERE

Ethereal Bard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2012

Hmmm I was hoping for a white suit so his black hair stands out, but your drawing skills dwarf mine, maybe in the future, Draven gets his own clothing line?

Valcio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2012

Amazing work bro, Draven is my favorite so far, he even surpassed Nocturne in my cool scale!

Spookypatrol

07-08-2012

@DreamsOfGrandeur: Haha, yes. Well it's that contradiction I was working off of to begin with, but I made sure to manipulate the style to go more for swag than class so that it would still look good on him without looking so blatantly ironic.

@Teemo Tactics: Thanks Yeah, man's got a lot of swag goin' on.

@Ethereal Bard: I actually did consider a white suit for that very reason initially. However, white suits are generally classier, and look best in a very orderly, tuxedo-and-bowtie fashion in my opinion. As for Draven, I decided to take a *slightly* more casual approach, (still formal, but not stuffy if that makes sense) and go for something that would enhance more of my impression of his personal style, swag, and coolness, as opposed to adding in class, which he doesn't exactly have to begin with. It seemed more fitting to keep him with a less traditional black suit with the red shirt.

@Valcio: Thanks, man. Yeah, Draven quickly became one of my favorite champions.

Celestya

07-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotRunaan View Post
Oh my.
-read this in a George Takei voice, then giggled-

DJANGO UNCHAINED

07-08-2012

Bump.

Let's make this a skin! Gambler Draven!

Zanes Zalesh

07-08-2012

Oh, mister Xanatos, seems you took quite some interesting gambits to be sent here to Valoran, still elegant as ever, don't you?

Spookypatrol

07-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestya View Post
-read this in a George Takei voice, then giggled-
Hah, I did the exact same thing

Merlle

07-08-2012

Mafia Draven please

ThePlatypirate

07-08-2012

I... My brain cannot comprehend the awesome. Draven was always cooler than cool, but you gave him class on top of that. It's unpossible! Do it again