@Riot and @"Can we have ____ champ?" threads, This is what we REALLY need...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Celebi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-06-2012

Bump for monstrosity!

Turkeybation

07-06-2012

Bump needs moar monsters, earn my ip riot

Slevac

07-06-2012

I BUMP FOR FIENDISH JUSTICE!!!! we need more monster champions, or at least mysterious champions, Like a "thing" entirely in robes that attacks with some magic, but his ulti has something deformed and horrific coming from his robe to slap/chomp a person about. THAT I WOULD BUY!

Von Nicklesnout

07-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by imweasel09 View Post
Third picture doesn't have sandking or nightstalker in it, I'm disappointed.
Be nighted.

Arc Krow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celebi View Post
Out of curiosity, do you remember Omen?

And yeah, a Balrog would be an insta-buy for me too, I'm glad we both share the same viewpoints on this topic .

Which concepts were your favorite? I must say I'd buy anything from that list that gets released.
Of course I remember Omen! His character design was awesome. I still hope that he is released, since he was not but as 'cancelled'.
Well, as I said, the Balrog or any flaming-shadow demons are a personal favorite of mine. So do marine monsters, as a Leviathan or a Kraken, another instabuy for me. But any champion that breaks that boring sample of champions would make me very happy. Don't disappoint me, Riot! You guys are a awesome company.

Praised Glory

07-06-2012

We need more egyptian gods.

MyUnit

07-06-2012

What about a human riding a monster? I'd love a pegasus knight!

Celebi

Recruiter

07-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praised Glory View Post
We need more egyptian gods.
With 'Massive Growth Ultimates' that generate different effects

Renekton: Bonus Health + Longer reach on all abilities + Magic Damage Aura + Increased Fury Generation
Nasus: Bonus Health + Increased Attack Range [~25] + Magic Dmg Aura that Drains % of Nearby Enemies' Max HP & it into Bonus Dmg
Khepri: Bonus Health + Increased Movement Speed + Magic Dmg Aura that absorbs Nearby Enemies' HP each second
Horus: Bonus Health + Increased Ability Power + Magic Damage Aura + % Spell Vamp

Celebi

Recruiter

07-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orpha View Post
What about a human riding a monster? I'd love a pegasus knight!
Lion riding warrior? Look at the picture attached on the "Mount", in the list of my original post.

Azure Skyz

07-06-2012

#1 I like monsters too.

#2 @op in your 3rd row of pictures, (the 1st monster row) we already have an ent type (maokai) and a bear type (volibear) though I do certainly support more monsters. I am of the opinion that kog is the cutest thing ever.