Where is draft 3 v 3 :(

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BulletDan

07-04-2012

5 v 5 draft has had draft mode for months now but where is the 3 v 3 draft mode :/ ....

Bronze V Jungler

07-04-2012

Ranked is where it is

SCR0TUM SLAYER

07-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliNXzRn View Post
Ranked is where it is
5v5 has is ranked and normal, unlike 3v3 is the point

BulletDan

07-07-2012

the only reason i want draft pick is so i can learn new champs with my team rather than picking new champs (and mostly lose) in a rank match where my ELO would get hurt.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2012

its dead and its never comin back

Exotic3s

07-08-2012

Its never gonna be here EVER we don't need one more thread about it. TT community knows we are NEVER getting is. Play ranked if you want it and tbh draft mode 5v5 is to practice for ranked so it is kinda like playin ranked bro. THe normal in SR is for fun and winning but draft in SR is where you get comp

Mango027

07-08-2012

but how is someone going to learn decent team comp skills before entering ranked. Thats what I'm doing with SR, I play draft to learn how to play ranked that way I don't completely lose it for my team.

Hud Stud

07-09-2012

I agree completely. Twisted Treeline gets very little love compared to SR. And obviously it is because people play more SR than TT, but people still play Twisted Treeline. I believe that Riot will help us poor folk out someday.

Also, I've read in the past that the reason TT draft mode hasn't happened because of longer queue times.
And I would like to say that I wouldn't mind queue times at all, if they would give us draft mode. That's like getting a nice cake but having a slice taken out; you still get 75% of a nice cake!

Haha have a great day everyone and hopefully we get a draft mode someday

kelidus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2012

Ever tried to play Dominion draft? 10+ minute queue times. Blind pick? instant.

Even if TT got a draft mode the queue times would probably be ridiculous and people would just go back to blind.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

07-09-2012

It has been stated that the 3v3 comunity is to small to support a draft mode. The queue's would be extremely long.