Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

SwiftShader

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Manthing

07-04-2012

So I'm on an old clunker which unfortunately only has a graphics card that supports pixelshader 1.4. So, I found Swiftshader which is suppose to emulate 2.0. However I don't know where to place the .dll file as LoL doesn't have a "game" folder. Does anybody know how to remedy this problem? (And don't bother saying get a new graphics card, as I can't afford it)

Manthing

07-09-2012

bump

CriTicaL oC

10-28-2012

u take the dll file and drag it to the lol launcher on ur desktop and the game should start..If there is 2 files then just take the 2 files and drag it at the same time..

BlobPower

10-29-2012

Search "League of Legends.exe" in the LoL folder. Put the .dll in the folder with the latest version of it. There should be 2 of them(latest version!), so just make 2 copies of the .dll and you are good.