Darius has boken 3v3 even past the point that it already was

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lizto

07-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud1149 View Post
i couldnt agree more i think hes in a decent place atm. darius is so easily shut out by majority of champs that the only time hes a threat is when hes fed and if that happens its your fault. oh and as to all you people complaining about his ult check out cho'gaths and garens(garens to a lesser extent cus its magic dmg but still does more dmg base on your opponents missing hp) pretty much the same stuff only no one EVER QQ's about them so get over the fact that if your almost dead darius can kill you cus FYI alot of champs can
Some guy did the maths and shows that after a certain point Darius ult will hit harder than Garen's unless the enemy has HUUUGE amounts of hp, he didnt even consider MR... and lets not forget... people dont care his ult deals 55% of the damage (A few games ago a nonfed darius killed me and thats what it said... fcking 55% true damage) whats so messed up about Darius is that his ult refreshes upon kill, whats so messed up about darius is that his passive hurts WAY more than teemos poison ever would, and its that, just a passive, teemo actually needs to get points on E to make it stronger, whats so messed up about darius is how inately tanky he is, whats so messed up about darius is how he can pull you over walls, his pull is the hardest counter to flash in the game, doesnt even take skill, enemy flashes? you E. Blitz can do the same, but Blitz Q is dodgable.

TheNewDesease

07-06-2012

noobs,
noobs everywhere.

some people should try the udyr vs darius match-up. darius op my butt

ThrillOfTheBlunt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2012

uhh on a scale of 0 ****s to 10 ****s.... riot give 0 ****s

LOLundertaker88

07-07-2012

When I see darius, I know its gg for me. I've outlaned him so badly to the point where its laughable, but then he becomes god.

ipki yadig

07-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipki yadig View Post
^^^
explain please

Charlie Sweets

07-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipki yadig View Post
^^^
explain please
Ban him next time?

ipki yadig

07-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jussblaze View Post
Ban him next time?
we won both games and darius lost, are you blind?