Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Finally, Wich class are you ?

Carry Lanner 59 34.3%
Assassin or Jungler 61 35.47%
Tank 27 15.7%
Support 25 14.53%
Voters 172 .

How to Find your class.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheStandalone

07-05-2012

It could be fun if some RIOT employees tell us wich class they prefer !! :P

TheStandalone

07-09-2012

For this week lets Upgrade this Guide with your IDEAS !!! Post comment about wich class you prefer playing !

nolasuperman

07-09-2012

Or how about what champs to use with this classes would be also helpful. Instead of me buying a champ that isnt the best for such class.

TheStandalone

07-09-2012

Quote:
nolasuperman:
Or how about what champs to use with this classes would be also helpful. Instead of me buying a champ that isnt the best for such class.

that is a great Idea !! you can start by wich role you prefer playing and what is your best champion at this position !! I'll make a top 5 of each position once we will have enough post

TheStandalone

07-09-2012

My best support would be a well played soraka !

nolasuperman

07-10-2012

I am building Warwick a little tanky with some ls. But i tank bot then let the support push while i go jungle. Then i come back when the champs come back and tank some more.I have saved up some ip points and am going to buy a better champ and just what some imput . Thanks

Ouroborous HD

Recruiter

07-10-2012

for assassins if you say Shaco isnt the most boss and annoying assassin when played right go bang your head against a wall.

TheStandalone

07-10-2012

Quote:
nolasuperman:
I am building Warwick a little tanky with some ls. But i tank bot then let the support push while i go jungle. Then i come back when the champs come back and tank some more.I have saved up some ip points and am going to buy a better champ and just what some imput . Thanks

thanks for the feedback ! if you like Warwick you should try him as a jungler he's pretty good !!

TheStandalone

07-10-2012

Quote:
darkzero1:
for assassins if you say Shaco isnt the most boss and annoying assassin when played right go bang your head against a wall.

TRUE !! added

TheStandalone

07-12-2012

The guide NEED YOU !! give me feedbacks on champions !