hai felahz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bojang

11-04-2009

i think league of legendz is a pretty cool guy. eh has itemz and doesn't afraid of anything

Fr05tbite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2009

Back in Mother Country, English learns you.

Bojang

11-05-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr05tbite View Post
Back in Mother Country, English learns you.
So in this country, you learns english?
fail

tedcat

11-05-2009

^
Actually not. The S in learns must've been intentional as it's how the 'saying' or whatever you wanna call it

Also, no need for a comma in your fail remark. As far as I'm concerned it'd be better without it. Admittedly english isn't my naitive language.

Ad Victoriam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2009

HoN, I am disappoint.

Fr05tbite

11-05-2009

This thread should be renamed "How to Butcher the English Language."

Ferisar

11-05-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr05tbite View Post
This thread should be renamed "How to Butcher the English Language."
First, you take this sentence and realize it has little to none problems within it's parameters. Second, you take up the task to turn it into a literary masterpiece to earn respect from the elder people within your commune.

Proceed as such:
1. Take your middle finger.
2. Begin typing with one hand and randomly shift between control, shift, and a random letter with your middle finger.
3. Spell-check your work and make sure it has as many red lines underneath it as possible.
4. Ask yourself many a question in the form of question marks.
5. Benefit in the form of monetary gain.

NaiteW

11-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bojang View Post
i think league of legendz is a pretty cool guy. eh has itemz and doesn't afraid of anything

Haiya!! WZAAAAA Wel *** Te Teh League of Legends. He Izz a pweety kewl dude. Ith Haz Itemz and dont's afraid netyng!

This could mean that either I am having hard time understanding your 'our lady peace' point of view, or you just came to USA through the shores on the floating door.

Believe me I am the worst english writer here and it gave me a headache...Thanks!! =.=!

EDIT: I think he meant to say Hi Fail aas. =\

Bojang

11-07-2009

You all just the thread.
Also Ted:
Since I myself sometimes like to troll threads as a grammar nazi, I thought I would contribute my logic in why I added a comma in the middle of one common subject/verb agreement. The comma was a break in thought similar to the way a person speaks out loud. In more casual writing (for example, fiction) authors are free to include such things in their work. I perceived that an internet forum as laissez faire as this one by no means would be a place for proper English grammar, nor technical writing.

NaiteW

11-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bojang View Post
You all just the thread.
Also Ted:
Since I myself sometimes like to troll threads as a grammar nazi, I thought I would contribute my logic in why I added a comma in the middle of one common subject/verb agreement. The comma was a break in thought similar to the way a person speaks out loud. In more casual writing (for example, fiction) authors are free to include such things in their work. I perceived that an internet forum as laissez faire as this one by no means would be a place for proper English grammar, nor technical writing.

True, this isnt the place for grammer/machanics even though people would love to just taunt you for writing english, if not that they will frown on your thoughts like they do on me (Yes I hate scoobydoo), they will not just agree with you no matter what because every mofo here comes with one learned manner. "I am right! and To Heck with everyone else." Later on even you'll decide to state your proper english and give least / no chance to them to troll on you. =)