1st Blood, Global Taunt

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adalore

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2012

In general I would like more voice acted lines for actions in the game. If Dota 2 has LoL beat anywhere, it's context triggered voice lines. (Like anti mage saying he didn't need the gold if you bought a blink dagger...because he already blinks practically the same range.) A lot of Dota 2 characters have lines for missing their CC or hitting creeps instead of players.

The hard parts of doing your own version is that your voice actors themselves are not on hand all the time. And to make sure they don't react strangely, ceeping the triggers clean and hard to spoof.

But FIRST BLOOD, ACE, and whatever versions of multikills that happens. that's fairly hard to spoof.
Have the character say the multikill lines as the timer runs out. And maybe a special version of ace for the delayed penta/quadra if the player chases the last one down with and without teammates.

Also need some line about getting killed by creeps after killing another player. MINIONS OP

I like the idea of a penta kill voice com based on how close to death you are. coming out with a sliver of health and having the character express correct for the personality disbelief.
Like in contrast between Darius and Draven.

Darius would probably express that it was close, but noxius will trample them.

Draven would say that it's worth the crowd reaction, even if some of it is his blood. His precious blood. D:<

jsgnextortex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2012

This....need to be in mah game!

Dark Deceiver

07-05-2012

Please make this happen! Would be so awesome!

CrazyDats

07-05-2012

GG

Grim914

07-05-2012

You mean like what DOTA 2 has....

TheRealShenShady

07-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by crownface View Post
dota 2 有好几个非常好的主意。
有好几个好个有?

SBGC Jammer

Recruiter

07-05-2012

Bump for genius.

XElement

07-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotFpMcgee View Post
Why does it have to be Teemo who get's killed? >.<

That said, that's a pretty cool idea! No promise but i'll bring it up around the office!
Only good teemo is a dead teemo :P

MoreJello

07-05-2012

I really like this ideaa!

JappersMcJappers

07-05-2012

Jarvan IV *FIRST BLOOD "FIND ME GREATER FOES!"