Ask the Thornmage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Thornmage

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
((I'll bite.))

So aside from looking like a badass and learning a new magic, is there any risk i should know about before you begin the teachings?

~Razmig
Razmig,

Meh, the usual. Constipation, depression, severe lack of jam, death, being trapped eternally in a hell devoted to yodeling, resurrection only to die again, living death, electrocution, vampirism, addiction to wubstep, and bad breath.

Still interested?

-Ryze

Ask The Ebil

09-29-2012

Ryze

I Heard You Want To Experiment With Dark Matter We Can Make A Make A Deal.

~Veigar

Razie

09-29-2012

... Wubstep?

Ask Thornmage

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
... Wubstep?
Trust me, you do NOT want to know. Some idiotic summoner's concoction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Ebil View Post
Ryze

I Heard You Want To Experiment With Dark Matter We Can Make A Make A Deal.

~Veigar
I'm sorry, Veigar, but I already have a deal going with Syndra. Plus, you're so low on the spectrum of magic...powerful, certainly, but also...some people are saying Syndra's Force of Will is able to throw you.

Ask The Ebil

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Thornmage View Post

I'm sorry, Veigar, but I already have a deal going with Syndra. Plus, you're so low on the spectrum of magic...powerful, certainly, but also...some people are saying Syndra's Force of Will is able to throw you.
Veigar then looks at Ryze

"Who Is This Syndra Everyone Speaks About Barely Any One Can Master The Arts Of Dark Matter I Will Confront This Syndra And Tell Her She Is Only A Novice At Best!"

Ask Thornmage

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Ebil View Post
Veigar then looks at Ryze

"Who Is This Syndra Everyone Speaks About Barely Any One Can Master The Arts Of Dark Matter I Will Confront This Syndra And Tell Her She Is Only A Novice At Best!"
((I made, like, three short jokes...can't believe you didn't notice.))

She's sitting in her Citadel. And trust me, she's a lot more powerful than you. She's not only able to summon dark matter; she can actually cause it to stabilize and hold it's shape. Also, her style's not as crunchy as yours is.

Ask The Ebil

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Thornmage View Post
((I made, like, three short jokes...can't believe you didn't notice.))

She's sitting in her Citadel. And trust me, she's a lot more powerful than you. She's not only able to summon dark matter; she can actually cause it to stabilize and hold it's shape. Also, her style's not as crunchy as yours is.

((Veigar was too busy thinking about showing her then Going to kill you for short jokes and yes I saw the short jokes first hand))

OutrageousKnight

09-30-2012

Quote:
Taric,

I, for one, am not a fan of the 'truly truly outrageous' style you seem to enjoy so much. Simple and efficient is more for me; I'd rather not be the target of temple expeditions looking for rare goods.

What I'm more surprised about than your blatant insult to my taste is your lack of questions about where I found this...er...'outrageous' gem.

-Ryze
Simplicity is so boring although it can be functional for some some if you fell its the best for you i shall not interfere
and i am simply not interested on how you attained the crystal as long it works for you

Ask Thornmage

11-08-2012

Ryze walks back into his study, looking slightly disshelved, with a weak grin on his face and a small orb of Dark Matter floating next to him. He's also lugging a large cannon and a sack of loot behind him. He takes a seat behind his desk, leaning back with a contented sigh.

It is so good to be back home...my unannounced journey was, to say the least, quite exciting. And profitable. Instead of looking at the treasure, he instead looks at his orb of Dark Matter with a loving gaze. So, I'm open for questions once more. I will gladly answer most of them.

AODRG

11-08-2012

Randle walks into Ryze's room, his cane making small sparks everytime it hits the floor.

"Hello there Ryze. You're just the mage I needed to see."

Randle holds up his can and shows it to the Thornmage.

"I was wondering if you could possibky help me fix this acursed thing. I bought this to teleport around, and normally it works well, but anytime I try to use it recently, it just brings me to a random location, usually around the Institute. Now I was told you were an expert in magical enchantments and items, so I asume this would be an easy task for you."