Ask the Thornmage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Thornmage View Post
Geo, I'm sorry, but it is LITERALLY impossible to put my magic into furniture or weapons. Otherwise, I might help you. I don't exactly keep my magic secret, you know.

Singed,

I find Zaun to be disgusting, vile, crude, and foul-smelling. Nonetheless, some major magical acheivments have been accomplished in that...hellhole. I'll give you credit for that. But I won't go there myself.

-Ryze

I would understand you protecting the world from its misuse though, since you won't share that scroll.
However, I trust you to share when you feel it is not a major threat to others and thus believe you and will cease bothering you about it....unless you could...I jest. Apologies.
Thank you for your time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mad Chemist

Senior Member

09-20-2012

I never asked you to be there, your presence would be unwelcome anyway.
What is the most stupid thing that the summoners have make you do on the fields?
-Signed Singed.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Thornmage

Member

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mad Chemist View Post
I never asked you to be there, your presence would be unwelcome anyway.
What is the most stupid thing that the summoners have make you do on the fields?
-Signed Singed.
Rune headlong into a teamfight all by myself while yelling to their friends 'Hey, Ryze is kewl, he kill everyone AoE hahahaha!'

I cannot STAND summoners like that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NullAurelian

Senior Member

09-21-2012

A miniature clockwork ornithopter clumsily flaps into the room, lands, and then leaves out the window. It manages to set itself on fire on the way out, spreading embers randomly around the room. It has also left a message on a table.

Techamurgy (Hextech) : a valid form of magic, or an offshoot of science?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OutrageousKnight

Member

09-21-2012

Ryze
Although i appreciate you embracing the outrageousness of gems and crystals i still think you could put a bit more style on it... you see you have a giant crystal on your back but you need scatter more crystals here and there and you will get really outrageous
what you think about it
your truly
-The Knight of Style


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Thornmage

Member

09-27-2012

*Pulls self out of vast pit of book-i-ness and dusts self off*

I must apologize for my long period of absence. There was a book I felt like reading, and, well...it was a bit better hidden than I thought. I will get to responding to your questions immediately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NullAurelian View Post
A miniature clockwork ornithopter clumsily flaps into the room, lands, and then leaves out the window. It manages to set itself on fire on the way out, spreading embers randomly around the room. It has also left a message on a table.

Techamurgy (Hextech) : a valid form of magic, or an offshoot of science?
Ryze sneers at the fire, patting out the sparks with his hand. After that, he composed a quick letter.

After your particular display, I see it as more of a joke. But, in general, it's more of an offshoot of science; it is the use of magic to power mechanical objects. Nothing more.

-Ryze

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutrageousKnight View Post
Ryze
Although i appreciate you embracing the outrageousness of gems and crystals i still think you could put a bit more style on it... you see you have a giant crystal on your back but you need scatter more crystals here and there and you will get really outrageous
what you think about it
your truly
-The Knight of Style
Taric,

I, for one, am not a fan of the 'truly truly outrageous' style you seem to enjoy so much. Simple and efficient is more for me; I'd rather not be the target of temple expeditions looking for rare goods.

What I'm more surprised about than your blatant insult to my taste is your lack of questions about where I found this...er...'outrageous' gem.

-Ryze


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Thornmage

Member

09-28-2012

Ryze slowly pulls the thread out of the pit, locking it in place with a powerful rune prison.

That should keep it in place for a bit. Feel free to ask me more questions.

((In other words; bump.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

Senior Member

09-29-2012

((I didn't want to have to do this...but...))

Ryze,

Summoners are better than any magic you can conjure up. Discuss.

-Jay


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Thornmage

Member

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
((I didn't want to have to do this...but...))

Ryze,

Summoners are better than any magic you can conjure up. Discuss.

-Jay
Jay,

Quite obviously not, I must say. Most summoners I've met are fine simply summoning some sort of dragon and fighting through that, which is utterly lazy, and, I might add, no match for MY magic. (Any dragon I've slain will tell you that, if they were still alive.)

In an actual fight using only our personal powers, I'd say I could easily dominate any Summoner you could throw at me.

-Ryze


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razie

Senior Member

09-29-2012

((I'll bite.))

So aside from looking like a badass and learning a new magic, is there any risk i should know about before you begin the teachings?

~Razmig