Ask the Thornmage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Thornmage

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Ebil View Post
((Don't worry Ryze I got a question))

Ryze

In the field you collected information about everyone's magical power who do you think haves the strongest magic of the mortals meaning by not people who uses the Void, People like Brand, Xerath, and etc.

~Veigar

(Edit.)
Veigar,

Ooh, that's a toughie.

Well, I know that your personal power is not short of excellence, but it's almost certainly not the absolute most powerful thing in existence. I've often found that, while not necessarily the most powerful of magic, magic granted by 'deities' or 'ethereal bodies' is certainly a desolating aspect; instant mastery of an entire branch of magic? Even Nomicons do not have that power, at least in my experience.

I would have to put my personal bet for 'most powerful magic I've encountered excluding non-mortals' somewhere around Diana and Leona. If we could find a way to harness the power of darkness itself into pure energy, then I think that would find the perfect balance to create the ultimate power.

-Ryze

King Razie

09-20-2012

So i have been on a personal mission to try and learn or at least attempt to learn every champions magic.

I can already do this!

Razmig creates a blue sphere similar to Overload in his hands that briefly explodes and burns his hands, although he doesn't look it, hes crying on the inside

Ask Thornmage

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
So i have been on a personal mission to try and learn or at least attempt to learn every champions magic.

I can already do this!

Razmig creates a blue sphere similar to Overload in his hands that briefly explodes and burns his hands, although he doesn't look it, hes crying on the inside

Ryze simply gave Razmig a condescending look. After a bit, he sighed.

I COULD teach you how to wield my magic. But it's a permanent process, and you end up looking like me. Otherwise, you're just going to hurt a lot of people. In painful, painful ways.

King Razie

09-20-2012

Blue skin, and tattoos... i'd be willing to learn, but not yet! when i get blue skin and tattoos i wanna know much more about other magics.

Ask Thornmage

09-20-2012

You'll go far, kid. Just give me a ring when you think you're ready for Thorn Magic.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Thornmage View Post

Ryze simply gave Razmig a condescending look. After a bit, he sighed.

I COULD teach you how to wield my magic. But it's a permanent process, and you end up looking like me. Otherwise, you're just going to hurt a lot of people. In painful, painful ways.

((HEDOKFAIL .....sorry thats what poped up in the ol broom closet that is my head.))

Ryze,

Could you channel Thorn magic into a weapon? Giving it a charge to be released into whoever happens to be on the receiving end of it?

Weaponsmith. I have to ask these things as I could improve designs or notice flaws in my work and thus find creative solutions for them.

Ask Thornmage

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
((HEDOKFAIL .....sorry thats what poped up in the ol broom closet that is my head.))

Ryze,

Could you channel Thorn magic into a weapon? Giving it a charge to be released into whoever happens to be on the receiving end of it?

Weaponsmith. I have to ask these things as I could improve designs or notice flaws in my work and thus find creative solutions for them.
No. That's all I need to say.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

Alright....I wasn't thinking to try to steal your magic or do anything violent. I was just wondering if there was a possibility and that I should have a plan for it if the customer asks for that.

Ask Mad Chemist

09-20-2012

Your opinion on Zaun?
-Signed Singed.

Ask Thornmage

09-20-2012

Geo, I'm sorry, but it is LITERALLY impossible to put my magic into furniture or weapons. Otherwise, I might help you. I don't exactly keep my magic secret, you know.

Singed,

I find Zaun to be disgusting, vile, crude, and foul-smelling. Nonetheless, some major magical acheivments have been accomplished in that...hellhole. I'll give you credit for that. But I won't go there myself.

-Ryze