Ask the Thornmage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

hmmmm....if only......I mean I have seen spells of silence, but they can be countered, but a true spellblocker.... I need to put out some feelers for this man and see what I can learn.

Thank you, Ryze.

Stay Vigilant.

Ask Thornmage

09-15-2012

But of course. You too.

SuperMan Pix

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Thornmage View Post
Lulu,

I find you deeply disturbing and quite insane. Your magic, however, is quite odd. The way it seems to behave in a chaotic manner but still do as one says is quite potent. I've heard the Glade is a lovely place, but I would certainly not want to live there.

-Ryze
why YES, the GLADE is a LOVELY PLACE to BE IN! and be HONEST!!! what USER of ANY arcane ART ISN'T insane in SOME WAY??

Ask Thornmage

09-15-2012

Me, for one...

Ask Thornmage

09-20-2012

((Because Reiora brought up a good point, namely that I never post in the forums, I'm bumping this. Again. I do believe this is the most times one of the champions has had to bump their own thread. No one wants to talk to Ryze! No one! Why is that!?!

You know, besides the fact that he's a major jerk...))

Elic Roland

09-20-2012

do you like space?
if you do, whats your favorite part of space.
-elic

Ask The Ebil

09-20-2012

((Don't worry Ryze I got a question))

Ryze

In the field you collected information about everyone's magical power who do you think haves the strongest magic of the mortals meaning by not people who uses the Void, People like Brand, Xerath, and etc.

~Veigar

(Edit.)

Ask Thornmage

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elic Roland View Post
do you like space?
if you do, whats your favorite part of space.
-elic
Elic,

Space is, as usual, an interesting subject. The astral bodies and the signs of power they can often grant, such as the Sun and the Moon, are truly, truly, fascinating. I wish I could conduct further studies as to how exactly the sun and moon which, as far as I'm concerned, are inanimate objects, can bestow their powers onto mere 'mortals.'

My favorite part of space? Hrm...that IS quite a question...I would have to say that the most pleasing part of space for me to observe would be Orion's Belt and all the clusters of stars hidden away within.

-Ryze

Ask The Ebil

09-20-2012

((argg so much typos!))

Elic Roland

09-20-2012

((spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace))