Ask the Thornmage

12345678 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dojel

08-28-2012

I don't think so... I mean, my hometown, which I will not mention, was not Zaun, and I didn't exactly live in the best conditions, but I don't think that caused it... Also, I'm fairly sure the area where I was raised wasn't highly concentrated in magicians or magical affect. I don't think this is a byproduct or something I've ran into somewhere in my life...

Ask Thornmage

08-28-2012

Hrm...alright...

...eye color changes can also be, in very, very rare cases, be influenced by rapid changes in emotions. Although it has been studied thoroughly, no one has as of yet diagnosed the cause of such links between eye color and emotion. It has been often noted that people with this rare disease are far more subject to rampant moods. For example, instead of being angry, they have uncontrollable rage, and when happy, it's utter ecstasy instead.

Noticed any changes in emotion while these eye color changes took place?

Dojel

08-28-2012

I don't know... I found out a few days ago that it has been happening...
Wait... Are you implying that my emotions are changing my eye color?...

Ask Thornmage

09-15-2012

((Bump.))

SuperMan Pix

09-15-2012

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiii....

*Lulu walks up to Ryze with a creepy smile*

SO!!! what do YOU THINK of ME and my GLADE magic???? OO!! and are your THOUGHTS on the GLADE in GENERAL??

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

((YOU ASKED FOR IT!!!))

Ryze,

Have you ever encountered a situation where you magic was useless?

What did you do?

I ask as a professional in search of weaknesses in my enchantments. If anyone's found a null magic zone, it'd be you.

Ask Thornmage

09-15-2012

Lulu,

I find you deeply disturbing and quite insane. Your magic, however, is quite odd. The way it seems to behave in a chaotic manner but still do as one says is quite potent. I've heard the Glade is a lovely place, but I would certainly not want to live there.

-Ryze

Geokhan,

As a matter of fact, I have not found much that could fully stop my magic. Even a full magical void was at least slightly affected. The one thing that stopped my magic was this one person I encountered long ago in the past; he called himself the anti-mage, and for a good reason.

-Ryze.

Razie

09-15-2012

I've been curious about a certain aspect of myself.

Razmig makes his eyes glow for a brief seconds and summons Avatar who sighs and sits down

Have any idea WHAT he is exactly? All i know is if i point at something and say smash it doesn't get back up.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

AND YOU HIDE DETAILS!!!!

COWARD!!!!.....I jest, but seriously. How did you stop him from slaying you? Was he a friendly chap and thus not interested?

Ask Thornmage

09-15-2012

Eyes Razmig's avatar warily.

I honestly have no bloody clue.

Geokhan,

All I know is, we met, I was bragging to some nearby caravan about how powerful I was, and then one of the guys decided to challenge me. I said yes, tried to cast some magic on him, and then he just shrugged it off and beat the heck out of me. Couldn't cast any magic after that for a good chunk of time; I'm just glad he didn't kill me.

-Ryze

12345678 ... 10