Jayce, the Defender of Tomorrow Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nintura

07-05-2012

Forget the name, portrait or anything. He has 9 skills not including his passive... how is that fair?

Eapenator

07-05-2012

if your guys complain about ****ty lore, how come nobody cares for the journal of justice anymore, i used to love reading it every patch

Ez AceGG

07-05-2012

ADC Plus Melee .. the only item this Champ needs is Madred Than OP

bahamutkaiser

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2012

Yawn, fix Evelynn...

Ishoa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2012

iuno... i was more interested in kassadin's daughter and the stealth rework for the 100 hero D: what ever happened to that..

AuspexMC

07-05-2012

Is this character from a Disney movie or something?

Yoshiro

07-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintura View Post
Forget the name, portrait or anything. He has 9 skills not including his passive... how is that fair?
Do you actually play the League of Legends? Nidalee and Lee Sin both have 9 skills.

EvilWevel

07-05-2012

Wow, looks like a lot of fun. I'll probably buy him.

Yoshiro

07-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuspexMC View Post
Is this character from a Disney movie or something?
Maybe he has a cameo in Wreck-It Ralph, GO RIOT!!!

Sylph

Emissary of the League

07-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
Hello,

To those of you who have aired feedback on the lore, Runaan posted on this in another thread, and I think it will allay your concerns. The post is here:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...85827#26485827

I've posted it here verbatim though to simply the discussion.

I don't know the current plan of the creative design team on this issue beyond what Ru said, but we are going to talk about it tomorrow and I know they are already thinking about it. Fixing something like this is carefully considered, and then has to get edited and iterated on a few times, and then has to go live. With the holiday and everything else, getting a solid iteration in time for this reveal post just was not possible. Please give the team a little bit of a time to weigh the feedback and figure out what they are going to do -- they became aware of the issue shortly before we had an office holiday, and good character development does require a surprising number of steps to do well.
Added this to the Lore forum archives... not like anyone cares...

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=256575