Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jayce, the Defender of Tomorrow Revealed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nintura

07-05-2012

Forget the name, portrait or anything. He has 9 skills not including his passive... how is that fair?

Eapenator

07-05-2012

if your guys complain about ****ty lore, how come nobody cares for the journal of justice anymore, i used to love reading it every patch

Ez AceGG

07-05-2012

ADC Plus Melee .. the only item this Champ needs is Madred Than OP

bahamutkaiser

07-05-2012

Yawn, fix Evelynn...

Ishoa

Recruiter

07-05-2012

iuno... i was more interested in kassadin's daughter and the stealth rework for the 100 hero D: what ever happened to that..

AuspexMC

07-05-2012

Is this character from a Disney movie or something?

Yoshiro

07-05-2012

Quote:
Nintura:
Forget the name, portrait or anything. He has 9 skills not including his passive... how is that fair?

Do you actually play the League of Legends? Nidalee and Lee Sin both have 9 skills.

EvilWevel

07-05-2012

Wow, looks like a lot of fun. I'll probably buy him.

Yoshiro

07-05-2012

Quote:
AuspexMC:
Is this character from a Disney movie or something?

Maybe he has a cameo in Wreck-It Ralph, GO RIOT!!!

Sylph

Recruiter

07-05-2012

Quote:
Zileas:
Hello,

To those of you who have aired feedback on the lore, Runaan posted on this in another thread, and I think it will allay your concerns. The post is here:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=26485827#26485827

I've posted it here verbatim though to simply the discussion.

I don't know the current plan of the creative design team on this issue beyond what Ru said, but we are going to talk about it tomorrow and I know they are already thinking about it. Fixing something like this is carefully considered, and then has to get edited and iterated on a few times, and then has to go live. With the holiday and everything else, getting a solid iteration in time for this reveal post just was not possible. Please give the team a little bit of a time to weigh the feedback and figure out what they are going to do -- they became aware of the issue shortly before we had an office holiday, and good character development does require a surprising number of steps to do well.

Added this to the Lore forum archives... not like anyone cares...

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=256575