Jayce, the Defender of Tomorrow Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rekhyts

Recruiter

07-05-2012

Why are you guys complaining Nid, Swain both have change ults that can activate at anytime.

Sylphy

07-05-2012

Its Bolin with a super lighting bender hammer made from Mako. Or... Mako "is" the hammer! OMG! O_O

Eflix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smartkid View Post
Guys...its just the lore..get over it!
And yes his skills may not be entirely new, like we have seen some variation of them in other champs before, but overall his skill set is pretty interesting. He can cover many roles, has effectively like 6 spells and i guess he will be dificult as hell to play CORRECTLY. I am pretty happy with him being #100.
What did you guys want...a champ who could fly, be an AP,AD support and tank all in one and had an R that said: you win the game...? then you would all be crying because he is OP.
Well I for one agree ,I think he is a cool champ and could care less about the lore. I plan on getting this guy day 1 and smashing all the naysayers and makeing them cry "jayce op " ,I mean cmon this guy has a hammer cannon if you dont think that is cool then I dont know but I am happy with him as a 100th champion and I bet most of the people dissing him will buy him and say "I never said I didnt like him".lol cant wait to hammer cannon some faces.

iHowl

07-05-2012

Yay, another white character. Why are all these guys either white people (except for Akali, she seems oriental) or animal humanoids. I'm sure your character designers have a little more skill and talent, Riot. Come on. And if you decide to work on other ethnicities, I hope you won't make them too stereotypical.

Darvils

07-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnipotent One View Post
Is it me, or does he look like Clark Kent?....
So Viktor is Lex Luthor now ?

Duplik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2012

this champion is not "op" is for the skilled players that is op... so a lot of nerf i don`t think it will come out

Shin Anubis

07-05-2012

Nice but... Riot this is the 100th champion and there is a few monsters. To many humans or humanoids. Cho and Kog are the only monster that are not humanoid. And Ok. We got 100 champions, plz start making new maps. 4 vs 4. another 3 vs 3. Thanks

matheosq

Recruiter

07-05-2012

Jayce is ridiculous, Change it.

matheosq

Recruiter

07-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shin Anubis View Post
Nice but... Riot this is the 100th champion and there is a few monsters. To many humans or humanoids. Cho and Kog are the only monster that are not humanoid. And Ok. We got 100 champions, plz start making new maps. 4 vs 4. another 3 vs 3. Thanks
Nocturne and Hecarim is humanoid?

Matticus

07-05-2012

Is anyone else bothered by the high-school english class they contract to write these character profiles?