Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jayce, the Defender of Tomorrow Revealed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OmegaPhilosopher

Recruiter

07-04-2012

I wish I could join the lore department lol. But other than that Jayce is my favourite champion release of all time, no joke. I don't care if anyone has any negative comments. He is a character I want to master so that I can play any role nomatter what as long as he helps teamfight teamcomp.

SacredMagic

07-04-2012

Viktor is evil in lore. >_> This does not please me.

Vulking

07-04-2012

Quote:
JenEoTnxS:
this champ can't possibly be successful. the issue with karma is that there is no spike in her power at levels 6, 11, and 16. so enemies just jump on her the moment they hit 6. this guy will be just the same.

He gain Ult levels normally, his ult has 4 levels.

Hardcore Pwn

Recruiter

07-04-2012

He's not as fun as you might think

Æsir

07-04-2012

ZELOS WHERe?!

NemosBlindfold

07-04-2012

In game (with the hammer out), Jayce looks like the kid from Bastion.
I approve.

Maxnormal

07-04-2012

Quote:
JenEoTnxS:
this champ can't possibly be successful. the issue with karma is that there is no spike in her power at levels 6, 11, and 16. so enemies just jump on her the moment they hit 6. this guy will be just the same.

Really? Because Udyr seems to do just fine. Also Jayce's abilities are appropriately powerful in their base scaling.

The problem with Karma is that she relies on charges (she only has 2 charges and yet she has 3 abilities to make use of those charges) and farm when she's presented as a support. In a meta where supports are supposed to have 0 farm. Her range also isn't high enough to be a high level mid champion against most picks, although she can sort of eke out some worth in the top lane in certain situations.

Silverling

07-04-2012

Anyone else think he kinda resembles Metroman from Megamind? .__.

Edit: Also, no lore change. Viktor does not approve.

Miko

07-04-2012

Kind of sad that all of the last champions are human male soldiers. Very limited imagination, what happen to all the monster type of heroes? Another generic hero.
Also, who on earth would want to play Poppy now? Is she going in a vault of forgotten heroes (along with eve).

Snow Day Zíggs

07-04-2012

why does his face look so derpy?