Jayce, the Defender of Tomorrow Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XSK

07-05-2012

he looks like super man

BlondieBear

07-05-2012

Science Hero!

RepulsiveHobo

07-05-2012

I'm not going to get him just because he's the "Defender of tomorrow"

Why can't he defend today? See, he's a procrastinator, tomorrow is going to come and he's going to be like "Oh, i'll save the world tomorrow don't worry, and it will never get done.

I refuse to play with this so called "champion" .

BlondieBear

07-05-2012

So I guess LOL is going full on Sci-fi now.

don't you feel silly bringing a bow and arrow....

Gene Hikaze

07-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warm One View Post
Here's my note to you, which I thought would be slammed deep into you since the server problems. Don't release something if you know it has a major problem. The downvotes are justified. If you say you need to fix it, then you officially reveal it with its problems still, right after, then YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG.
Ever hear the word deadline? Yeah... they suck, and most times you can't change them... they are.. deadlines... People need to chill they said it would be worked on; apparently "will be worked on" to the LoL community means WILL BE CHANGED. No, it doesn't I think his lore pissing people off just proves to the fact that it makes the character struggle more noticeable...

Lady Darena

07-05-2012

That lore was the most HORRIBLE drek I've ever read for a champion to date. Viktor? Stealing tech from Jayce? PLEASE. The guy is skilled enough to bio-engineer machine parts to his own body that baffle the smartest minds in the world, but he has to steal tech from someone else?

Also, what's with that look? He has a look someplace between Booster Gold from Justice League and Flash Gordon. When I read his quote, I honestly heard Flash Gordon's voice in my head!

I like that he's an all purpose champion, but this champ just seems lacking in important areas. Every champ I've ever played has been due to my liking their PERSONALITY, not their skills. PLease make sure to add some depth to the champs in the future; this one literally hurt to read.

Nintura

07-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshiro View Post
Do you actually play the League of Legends? Nidalee and Lee Sin both have 9 skills.
No ****? Really!?! Did I mention them? Nope. Do I think they are fair? Nope. But I mentioned this champ. This champ only.

SonicTheHedgedawg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2012

he's purrrrdy :3

BlahBohogun

07-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicTheHedgedawg View Post
he's purrrrdy :3
WTF sonic?

Burt Reynolds

07-05-2012

I like the retro 1930s -1950s retro scifi look if that counts for anything.