@Riot, @GD: Let's Talk About Xerath.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WarlordAlpha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-12-2012

You know what's funny? In this video Phreak plays Xerath as a burst mage. He NEVER spreads out his ults, even in teamfights. Come on, Riot.

MacClane

07-12-2012

bump

crims0nangel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2012

202 pages and not one red post, just goes to show you that riot doesn't care in the slightest, these idiots need to lose their job.

bureburebure

07-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eph289 View Post
I'd like to see the link to this eddit post if you have it lying around somewhee.
http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...e_ammo/c5crwpy

Mokthol

07-12-2012

Hmm, not really sure how to feel exactly about this new possible change to his ult. I personally loved his ult on release. It will be an interesting change.

JaminBen

07-12-2012

Back to the front page with you!

Eurosia

07-12-2012

bump

bureburebure

07-12-2012

i just realized that there's been at least one xerath topic on the front page of GD for the last several days (often multiple ones). xerath playerbase may be small but it's very dedicated apparently

JaminBen

07-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bureburebure View Post
i just realized that there's been at least one xerath topic on the front page of GD for the last several days (often multiple ones). xerath playerbase may be small but it's very dedicated apparently
I'll be ****ed if Xerath becomes an Eve that takes at least a year to fix. I'll quit LoL before that happens.

xFlashback

07-12-2012

riot fix this please, or at least acknowledge this
Xerath used to be one of my most played champs, and now I havent played him in almost a month (since I found out that his sucks...) Make xerath fun again!