@Riot, @GD: Let's Talk About Xerath.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thee Incubus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2012

bump for red

Ornan

07-07-2012

Bumping for justice. Why would you weaken a champion just to make it look better? I thought it was fine before.

Admiral Will

07-07-2012

To agree with the lord, since you only have 3 is it really worth using them to change the enemies position? Your main source of damage is now to make your opponents walk around.

NO AMOUNT OF ORANGES WILL MAKE THIS K

Emn1ty

07-07-2012

So i'm looking at this change and honestly I always fired them that fast. So, guess there's nothing bad for me. Not to mention your video shows it isn't really as hard as people are making it out to be to land.

MouthØfMadness

07-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emn1ty View Post
So i'm looking at this change and honestly I always fired them that fast. So, guess there's nothing bad for me. Not to mention your video shows it isn't really as hard as people are making it out to be to land.
No you didn't.

Troll #2 here to relieve the departed troll #1.

Downvote and carry on.

Thanks for the bump, troll.

Admiral Will

07-07-2012

Quote:
Only half of it is the time inbetween, the shot itself takes longer to actually land. We want both reverted, but the problem wouldn't matter AS much if the delay on ult was still .35

WarlordAlpha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2012

Yeah, dumb bots don't try to dodge. That's why. You gotta try it against beginner AI, or, god forbid, intermediate AI.

Admiral Will

07-07-2012

bump

IonCannonKarthus

07-07-2012

bump for Xerath's dignity!

Ununseptium

07-07-2012

I actually want someone to start a poll, maybe I'll do it later, how many current Xerath players will continue to play Xerath after the nerf... Yes, I'm majorly pissed off.