4 trolls in 1 game !!!MUST SEE!!!(w/ screenshot)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Havocist

07-04-2012

# of games played higher than elo (by a hefty margin)? How does that work. You're also at sub 900, I believe they're just bad.

Ps. Black out names.

Little Sparrow

07-05-2012

I expected something racy and funny when I looked at your picture. I'm sorely disappointed. Kid do you even know what an internet troll is? I can tell you what a troll is not, and it is not someone who builds their hero different than what you or anything else thinks. For what an internet troll is though, well, I'll let College Humor educate you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMEe7JqBgvg

And just so my post drives the point home.....tell your mom her "little" sparrow is sorry he didn't call, and I know I've been gone for too long, but I had a rough 4th in the ranked queue's and broke my phone in a fit of pre-pubescent rage when I went 0:14:20 with AD mord. So this "little" sparrow is looking forward to returning his "cage" at least a few times this weekend. Thanks son.

-Little Sparrow

Lordeafno

07-05-2012

You got 97 cs in a 31 minute game as teemo... I'd be just as unhappy to see your score on my team.

Vizzlepeez

07-05-2012

I see the problem, your ad carry was teemo

Miko

07-05-2012

My entire team was *****ing at each other for entire duration of a game.
I did not say a word ( I only ping a couple of times to retreat).
And yes I only got 97 cs cause I had to solo BOT vs ad carry and support.
Also, I see a couple of people trying to defend players. I just wish I had chat log you would understand the chaos. I get a feeling from it that no one even care about elo everyone were more concern with insults.
Its a troll to me when people swearing and playing like ****.
Why should I blackout names?

Illwac

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misha69 View Post
My entire team was *****ing at each other for entire duration of a game.
I did not say a word ( I only ping a couple of times to retreat).
And yes I only got 97 cs cause I had to solo BOT vs ad carry and support.
Also, I see a couple of people trying to defend players. I just wish I had chat log you would understand the chaos. I get a feeling from it that no one even care about elo everyone were more concern with insults.
Its a troll to me when people swearing and playing like ****.
Why should I blackout names?
Context is always nice, simply saying they were trolls(in your original post) tells the community nothing. Describe the events that occurred in order for the community to understand the situation.

"I chose teemo they chose.....
They left me solo bot as teemo.....
etc"

Based on the screenshot alone, one can only assume that your team was simply bad.
Asserting that you were forced solo bot paints an entirely different picture.

Method Acting

07-05-2012

You're equally as bad as the others, refer to your CS and deaths.

SockEater

07-06-2012

All AP. Lol

getdapumps

07-06-2012

I know its easy when your teammates are failing to blame them, the better solution is to improve your own game play. Your items and CS suggests you should be around 900 elo, don't take that as an offense but this is a game that requires a lot of research and strong decision making. If you looked up information on Teemo you would see that no high level players suggest you items. Your score seems really good considering the team so try researching item builds and improve at last hitting you will have better success.

King Kappa

07-06-2012

Dude, at your elo that isn't ranked. That's Sen'jin Village. WoW players get what I mean.