Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

FIX for stuck at 33% (Jayce Patch)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Triboon

07-03-2012

i still cant get it to work i must be an idiot

some pics or a video woudl help me alot

JuniorFisherman

07-03-2012

Quote:
Who Triboon:
i still cant get it to work i must be an idiot

some pics or a video woudl help me alot

Press CTRL, and left click lol.launcher.admin, lol.launcher and RADS folder.
Now press CTRL + C to copy.
Go in your C:\ driver and create a new folder called: League_of_legends_PBE
Go inside that folder and paste everything inside (or press CTRL + V).
Now run lol.launcher.admin from that folder and let it patch.
Enjoy.

If that doesn't work, it must not be the same issue o_o

Codykinz

Recruiter

07-03-2012

Worked yay

Tyler Perry

Recruiter

07-04-2012

bump

Sfoxdale

07-04-2012

I'm encountering a similar problem.

When I started up earlier, it got stuck on 33%, but then it started to progress and I thought it was okay. It, then, started showing a whole bunch of changing random numbers as the estimated time remaining, including negative numbers, and reverted back to 33% where it remained until I decided to close and start over. I tried it like four or five times with the same result.

After that, I did the solution suggested here, and I've started up again, but it just did the same thing. I'm on my second attempt now, but it doesn't look promising. I just downloaded the PBE client onto this computer today.

Sfoxdale

07-04-2012

Quote:
Sfoxdale:

When I started up earlier, it got stuck on 33%, but then it started to progress and I thought it was okay. It, then, started showing a whole bunch of changing random numbers as the estimated time remaining, including negative numbers, and reverted back to 33% where it remained until I decided to close and start over. I tried it like four or five times with the same result.

After that, I did the solution suggested here, and I've started up again, but it just did the same thing. I'm on my second attempt now, but it doesn't look promising. I just downloaded the PBE client onto this computer today.

Scratch that, terribly sorry guys. It worked the second time, technically the seventh or eighth time in total... yeah, this fix is good; it works.

ingridients

07-04-2012

Quote:
Sfoxdale:

Dont just drag icons to new folder copy paste them..I had similar problem.
Now it works fine

PastrySandwich

07-04-2012

This worked, thanks!

PastrySandwich

07-04-2012

Man I hope Riot figures out what the root of this is, People will **** a brick if this goes out to the entire community.

Aerilic

07-04-2012

Worked for me! Thanks!