Skin Idea - Janitor Ezreal .. OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Inflüx

07-03-2012

okay , so i am a janitor at a private school locally in my area, i know it sounds ridiculous but i think its kinda cool, np, it makes me as a player feel right at home. And its a break from all these unrealistic skins.. where are you gonna find a megaman guy shooting lasers, that right, you're not, but a guy shooting brooms and mops? oh yeah, i think so. Okay so heres my sweet idea .. i swear this is a real idea i came up with last night as i was working.

Q - Mystic Shot - Shoots A Mop instead of his little bolt of energy
W- Essence Flux - Shoots A Mop Bucket instead of wave of energy
E- Arcane Shift - when he arcane shifts its like water falls to the floor and a wet floor sign shows up for .5 of a second
R - Arcane Barrage - Shoots A Dust Mop instead of his energy missle with dust flying off of the ulti..

okay as you see it sounds ridiculous i know.. but this is a serious idea. Thank you for considering it. And or reading it.

*edit* and instead of his catch phrase "who needs a map" it would be "who needs a mop"
re-edit : another catch phrase , "you belong in a museum" it would be "you belong in the trash"
his dance would be the "jump on it" dance , as observed here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7h-2UmHuxQ was that, that song maybe taken, in which case, lets keep the fresh prince theme? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS1cLOIxsQ8 , carlton dance should do just fine.

once again, complete seriousness, please take this into consideration. Thank you for all the feedback

SweetestKitsune

07-03-2012

+1 This is the coolest skin ever imagined, Make that #&*$ Happen

GNF Sly

07-03-2012

Should be made ASAP.

PS. Love the catch phrase

Surprise Sloth

07-03-2012

Rofl, amazing. Must happen.

PuReXBeaTDowN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2012

Stupidest thing I've ever heard -.-' Be more creative please.

Inflüx

07-03-2012

thank you for the positive feedback !

Phinehas

07-03-2012

May be the best skin idea I've ever heard of. I would pay good money to buy this skin, please make it reality!

Ruhani

07-03-2012

Shut up and take my money!

De4thscyth3

07-03-2012

Better nerf irelia, skin too op

Inflüx

07-03-2012

Well riot better produce, ITS WHAT THE PEOPLE WANT