Attention Brazilian Players.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AU Freo

07-03-2012

STFU or GTFO.

That is all.

BlackRabbi3030

07-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnragedArts View Post
STFU or GTFO.

That is all.
Rude and not called for. I understand the frustration of not understanding the people on your team for strategy purposes, but we live in a multicultural world and until they make separate Americas servers, you just have to deal.

Brandon12332

07-03-2012

Brazilians have all the right to play as every other country does. Just because some don't speak the same language as them doesn't mean that they should not play.

THAT is all.

Larvae To Leech

07-03-2012

As palpatine would say: "Yes......yes.... let the hate flow through you".

Firefox711

07-03-2012

Quote:
"See The Funny Unicorn" or Get The Flowers Out".

That is all.
In all seriousness. This post contributes absolutely nothing to improve the community, and only spews animosity to try and receive attention, or fuel a fire for a small minority of people within the LoL community who may actually feel what the OP feels.

Ignore and move on. That is all.

TeknoWizard

07-03-2012

Isn't the main complaint about Brazilians is their lack of communication... So why say shut up...

Mageinta Warrior

07-03-2012

With the amount of Brazilian hate here, I'm actually surprised this didn't say "STFU AND GTFO"

Iliketurtle

07-03-2012

Agreed with topic creator, sorry

yargomedeiros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-04-2012

Quote:
STFU or GTFO.

That is all.
I am from Brazil and certainly offended by this. 99% of the people in my country that I know speak english (or at least know the bare minimum to communicate with the team), myself included. Your comment clearly shows that not only you are narrow-minded, but also that you feel that your claim holds some legitimacy, which it does not.

Pr0jectseph

07-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by yargomedeiros View Post
I am from Brazil and certainly offended by this. 99% of the people in my country that I know speak english (or at least know the bare minimum to communicate with the team), myself included. Your comment clearly shows that not only you are narrow-minded, but also that you feel that your claim holds some legitimacy, which it does not.
well tell them to fkin USE english in a game where 3 out of 5 team members speak only english.