Should Jayce's lore be changed?

Yes 967 95.46%
No 46 4.54%
Voters: 1013. You may not vote on this poll

Change Jayce's Lore before release

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

07-07-2012

I hope they do. They didn't respond to our humble poll WHICH HAS OVER 870 VOTES IN FAVOR OF CHANGING JAYCE'S LORE

And now my rage is more undying that Tryndamere's.

Írillyth

07-07-2012

Undying Rage. Only lasts 5 seconds. Fuc- Yeah.

Alpha GareBear

07-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
I hope they do. They didn't respond to our humble poll WHICH HAS OVER 870 VOTES IN FAVOR OF CHANGING JAYCE'S LORE

And now my rage is more undying that Tryndamere's.
To be completely fair, I think it's good they don't change things based on how many people want them.

First off, 870 is not a lot of people. It's really not.

Second, I don't think they should change the lore just because a lot of people want it.

I do, however, think it's bull**** that they didn't change something that is INSANELY stupid. That is why they should change it, not how many people want it changed. To use the example I used before, if George Lucas changed Jar Jar Binks into a jedi, the fans would flip their ****ing ****. And they should, that's the appropriate response. But that isn't why George should change it back. He should change it back because of how incredibly stupid that change was in the first place.

Leafblaze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-07-2012

Just a prediction, but if stanwick could revive urgot and kinda knows how to make blitzcrank, could he not have made an illusion so that it could be mentioned somewhere else? Too bad the JoJ was shut down.

Synthesse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2012

Looks like they didn't change this before the patch =\
Surprise

ThorRush

MrJayGoBOOM

07-08-2012

Hey guys forgive me for not going though ALL of the post thus far so as to leave me clueless of whether my perspective is new or not. Regardless, I've bought Jayce and love playing as him, and fully intend to make him one of my main champions, this being said, I still agree with all of you on the re-writing part. It's not that I think it's a terrible lore, but you're right if it invades upon another champion's very concepts then I wouldn't want such a destructive interaction between champions either. I just read a post where some one took the current lore and made a few tweaks to it and added a lot more depth and intrigue to the entire Jayce/Viktor dynamic, here's the link:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2316361

But yes, just so you know you can count me, a major Jayce fan, as one of your numbers to geth this lore redone. It's not just Viktor fans in this thread.

Ask the Herald

07-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJayGoBOOM View Post
Hey guys forgive me for not going though ALL of the post thus far so as to leave me clueless of whether my perspective is new or not. Regardless, I've bought Jayce and love playing as him, and fully intend to make him one of my main champions, this being said, I still agree with all of you on the re-writing part. It's not that I think it's a terrible lore, but you're right if it invades upon another champion's very concepts then I wouldn't want such a destructive interaction between champions either. I just read a post where some one took the current lore and made a few tweaks to it and added a lot more depth and intrigue to the entire Jayce/Viktor dynamic, here's the link:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2316361

But yes, just so you know you can count me, a major Jayce fan, as one of your numbers to geth this lore redone. It's not just Viktor fans in this thread.
Thank you!

How's that for support against Jayce's Lore?

Vertany

07-09-2012

lolz, look at what this spirited guy wrote xD
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2333010

Vulking

07-09-2012

So, did they just said SOON so the masses stop complaining and then shrug this problem under the rug? like the steal rework ans so many other troublesome things for Riot?