Should Jayce's lore be changed?

Yes 967 95.46%
No 46 4.54%
Voters: 1013. You may not vote on this poll

Change Jayce's Lore before release

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

07-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertany View Post
With utmost efficiency.
Analyzing approach

Skagwatcher

07-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iralius View Post
This is assuming he was seen by another.

And even then, why would they care? It's not like Jayce marched into Zaun waving the freakin' flag of Piltover above his head.
But he is still some weirdo walking around in Power Armor and with Thunderhammer, if none of them would stop him if they saw him, there is something wrong. And as for not seeing him, if he was in (i'm assuming Warwick is like the Gray Wolf) about 2 miles of Warwicks lab, there is no way WW would not smell him or hear him clanking about.

NihilumCB

07-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skagwatcher View Post
But he is still some weirdo walking around in Power Armor and with Thunderhammer, if none of them would stop him if they saw him, there is something wrong. And as for not seeing him, if he was in (i'm assuming Warwick is like the Gray Wolf) about 2 miles of Warwicks lab, there is no way WW would not smell him or hear him clanking about.
This makes my brain hurt. Viktor is just some weirdo walking around in Power Armor with a bloody laser arm. I don't understand how people can think a steampunkish warhammer/cannon is cheesy, but a robot laser-arm isn't.

As for what you said, though; Zaun's filled with people like that. I'm sure seeing it wouldn't be anything extraordinary for them.

Iralius

07-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skagwatcher View Post
Once again, 'why would they care?'

This is Zaun.

You have a chemically enhanced serial killer running around on the streets.
You have an insane chemist who is developing new and better ways of killing through chemistry.
Another insane chemist who is also a man-eating werewolf.
You have an insane mutated rat that is festering with plagues.
Finally you have a cyborg with dreams of world domination and the evolution of humanity into machines.

I'm sure seeing a man walking around in power armour with a giant hammer isn't going to raise many eyebrows... in fact, that might be considered a common sight given how many other things can kill you in Zaun.

Ask the Herald

07-06-2012

Submit to my designs

Ask the Herald

07-06-2012

Join the Glorious Evolution

KiteMeGood

07-06-2012

Viktor always hated Piltover more than he hated Zaun's scientists for stealing his ideas. If he became famous for inventing Blitzcrank and tech augs. He could have been another Mundo and Warwick. Another sinister scientist who cares for nothing but the augmentation of mechanical life.

Hell the previous lore had Warwick being hired by Ionians to kill Noxians.

Ask the Herald

07-06-2012

Destroy.....then improve!

Ask the Herald

07-07-2012

****ing ****!

RIOT LIED! ****ING *******S! THEY DIDN'T CHANGE A DAM.N THING!!!!!

TheFritoBanditos

07-07-2012

This my first post ever and i support the viktor love. when i first played him i totally hated him but his story kept me coming back and playing him and get better with him. but now with jayce you turn him from a tragic figure into a ***** i call foul plz fix this plz.