Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Should Jayce's lore be changed?

Yes 967 95.46%
No 46 4.54%
Voters 1013 .

Change Jayce's Lore before release

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

07-03-2012

Quote:
StarkRavenMad:
Hah. Like I said, it happens. I was just confused as hell for a moment XD'. Happens to the best of us. I do know one thing: I hope I see a lot of Full Metal Jayces, so I can kick their ass with Prototype Vik...


....Well, I personally would not mind seeing Viktor get some kinda skin after this entire debacle.

A Saturday morning cartoon villain skin would be hilariously ironic on Riot's part.

"Hey guys, remember that entire fiasco involving Jayce's lore making Viktor look like a hypocrite by stealing? Well, we apologized already but we couldn't help but make this legendary skin where that evilness is clearly shown. It's just for laughs, of course, and we need more money, so the trolls would be happy with this one."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StarkRavenMad

Recruiter

07-03-2012

Quote:
Ask the Herald:
....Well, I personally would not mind seeing Viktor get some kinda skin after this entire debacle.

A Saturday morning cartoon villain skin would be hilariously ironic on Riot's part.

"Hey guys, remember that entire fiasco involving Jayce's lore making Viktor look like a hypocrite by stealing? Well, we apologized already but we couldn't help but make this legendary skin where that evilness is clearly shown. It's just for laughs, of course, and we need more money, so the trolls would be happy with this one."


Hahah. A nice Viktor skin would be nice, but I"m leaning more towards "Shamanic Viktor". It has a way of keeping his basic otherworldliness (Three arms, not all human), while going for a different genre. Then again, Irony is good for the blood....So many ideas...so man ythoughts.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Naitavi

Senior Member

07-03-2012

Signed!

we players care more than just watermelon boobs on our game characters you know!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

07-03-2012

Quote:
StarkRavenMad:
Hahah. A nice Viktor skin would be nice, but I"m leaning more towards "Shamanic Viktor". It has a way of keeping his basic otherworldliness (Three arms, not all human), while going for a different genre. Then again, Irony is good for the blood....So many ideas...so man ythoughts.


That or "Pentakill Viktor"

C'mon, we all know that Vik could totally shred those drums with THREE arms.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MyTeamIsTerrible

Senior Member

07-03-2012

For great justice!

And Glorious Evolution!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StarkRavenMad

Recruiter

07-03-2012

Quote:
Ask the Herald:
That or "Pentakill Viktor"

C'mon, we all know that Vik could totally shred those drums with THREE arms.


This thread is now a proposed Viktor skins thread.
Phantom of the Opera Viktor.

(keep voting, folks, I am in no way trying to deter from the main point of this thread)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

07-03-2012

Quote:
StarkRavenMad:
This thread is now a proposed Viktor skins thread.
Phantom of the Opera Viktor.

(keep voting, folks, I am in no way trying to deter from the main point of this thread)


Octo Viktor (Viktor with four additional arms)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Írillyth

Senior Member

07-03-2012

Quote:
StarkRavenMad:
"You have been slain"

"Yaaaa-d'awwww...."


All while kicking back and lol'ing as I document every way I painfully kill him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StarkRavenMad

Recruiter

07-03-2012

Quote:
Ask the Herald:
Octo Viktor (Viktor with four additional arms)


Ooh, clever!

Warmachine Viktor (Bulkier armor, his third arm is more canon like)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heirpresumptiv

Senior Member

07-03-2012

Unprepared Viktor
for all the lady summoners out there.