Should Jayce's lore be changed?

Yes 967 95.46%
No 46 4.54%
Voters: 1013. You may not vote on this poll

Change Jayce's Lore before release

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

07-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarkRavenMad View Post
Hah. Like I said, it happens. I was just confused as hell for a moment XD'. Happens to the best of us. I do know one thing: I hope I see a lot of Full Metal Jayces, so I can kick their ass with Prototype Vik...
....Well, I personally would not mind seeing Viktor get some kinda skin after this entire debacle.

A Saturday morning cartoon villain skin would be hilariously ironic on Riot's part.

"Hey guys, remember that entire fiasco involving Jayce's lore making Viktor look like a hypocrite by stealing? Well, we apologized already but we couldn't help but make this legendary skin where that evilness is clearly shown. It's just for laughs, of course, and we need more money, so the trolls would be happy with this one."

StarkRavenMad

07-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
....Well, I personally would not mind seeing Viktor get some kinda skin after this entire debacle.

A Saturday morning cartoon villain skin would be hilariously ironic on Riot's part.

"Hey guys, remember that entire fiasco involving Jayce's lore making Viktor look like a hypocrite by stealing? Well, we apologized already but we couldn't help but make this legendary skin where that evilness is clearly shown. It's just for laughs, of course, and we need more money, so the trolls would be happy with this one."
Hahah. A nice Viktor skin would be nice, but I"m leaning more towards "Shamanic Viktor". It has a way of keeping his basic otherworldliness (Three arms, not all human), while going for a different genre. Then again, Irony is good for the blood....So many ideas...so man ythoughts.

Naitavi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2012

Signed!

we players care more than just watermelon boobs on our game characters you know!

Ask the Herald

07-03-2012

Quote:
Hahah. A nice Viktor skin would be nice, but I"m leaning more towards "Shamanic Viktor". It has a way of keeping his basic otherworldliness (Three arms, not all human), while going for a different genre. Then again, Irony is good for the blood....So many ideas...so man ythoughts.
That or "Pentakill Viktor"

C'mon, we all know that Vik could totally shred those drums with THREE arms.

Graven

07-03-2012

For great justice!

And Glorious Evolution!

StarkRavenMad

07-03-2012

Quote:
That or "Pentakill Viktor"

C'mon, we all know that Vik could totally shred those drums with THREE arms.
This thread is now a proposed Viktor skins thread.
Phantom of the Opera Viktor.

(keep voting, folks, I am in no way trying to deter from the main point of this thread)

Ask the Herald

07-03-2012

Quote:
This thread is now a proposed Viktor skins thread.
Phantom of the Opera Viktor.

(keep voting, folks, I am in no way trying to deter from the main point of this thread)
Octo Viktor (Viktor with four additional arms)

Írillyth

07-03-2012

Quote:
"You have been slain"

"Yaaaa-d'awwww...."
All while kicking back and lol'ing as I document every way I painfully kill him.

StarkRavenMad

07-03-2012

Quote:
Octo Viktor (Viktor with four additional arms)
Ooh, clever!

Warmachine Viktor (Bulkier armor, his third arm is more canon like)

Heirpresumptiv

07-03-2012

Unprepared Viktor
for all the lady summoners out there.