Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I dont like kitty sounds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mittsies

08-06-2009

Quote:
eXes:
I also veto on changing tristanas voice. Her and Jax' voice are the best in the whole game imo.

I somewhat agree that their voices are very awesome--perhaps not the absolute best, but they're -way- up there. Captain Teemo's voice is freaking awesome too, but why do people hate it so much?

I think a lot of people are just arrogant and afraid of cute; same reason Wind Waker got so much bad wrap.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaddyRoundEye

08-11-2009

Quote:
Razzle Dazzle:
They are trying to apeal to Asians who liek cute champions liek that... I think they have alot but not to much!
Annies Voice - Needs to be more evil
Amumus Voice - Perfect! Best voice in the game
Teemos Voice - A bit annoyign but its good enough to stay
Tristana Voice - I wanna Shoot Somethiiiiiing! I really like her voice! I can tell alot about her personality from it! Her naggy impatient tone makes her stand out

the irony of it? "oh look, i'm so small and look/talk cute! i have a teddy bear, wanna see..?"

BAM, you're blasted with paws o fury and a fireball up your ass.

i haven't played the others...no comment