Minion sound effects

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZampanÚ

08-08-2009

So I was about to post and say how I think the announcer needs total reworking. He's just not loud and face melting when he makes kill announcements or when people go on streaks. Which was one thing that made DOTA such a rush to play. Who doesn't love recognition when they are owning? But, it looks like tons of people agree and that this is been said.

What about the minions fighting? Even when the camera is directly over them as minions from opposing sides battle each other, it sounds like they are just sitting there tickling and breathing on each other. It should sound more brutal imo.

And while I'm at it, some abilities go completely unnoticed. For instance, when the Judicator casts her heal/speed buff you sometimes question whether it happened or not and have to check your buff icons just to make sure you pressed it.

Bregan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2009

coming from someone who's played a lot of footmen frenzy, we dont need overpowering combat sounds from minions. but a slight increase in brutality would be nice.

redit

Adjudicator

08-10-2009

Agreed, and I love you for bringing it up.