Jayce's background makes Viktor look like a hypocrite and a saturday morning villain.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Írillyth

07-03-2012

Attempting to call out Morello for at least a comment on it, while I've phrased my posts rather politely, I've been ignored. Same old Riot

Excalibur00

07-03-2012

I hate how Riot just ruined one of my favorite characters. This must be one of the worst patches EVER for me. . . . AND ITS THE 100th patch,

Swampert

07-03-2012

Dafuq? Viktor stealing someone else's work is the last thing he'd ever do. Having his own work stolen from him is what drove him into his current state in the first place, wtf?

Borkcire

07-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by manwhat View Post
At this point, which mages don't have a cult? Viktor seems to have one now. Kassadin and Malzahar both have one, and apparently they get into fights. Nothing's been stated about Brand but I bet he'd have doomsayers that don't like Malzahar/the Void going over to him instead. Ahri could probably charm followers.
Veigar probably has an army of hamsters dressed like him.
He's going to send them eat all the paper in the world.

Heirpresumptiv

07-03-2012

Everyone get out your red bait

leona
parrot
nerfmastersucktown

Deathstalker

07-03-2012

Cant believe they would do this to Viktor, a shame really

OrangePaladin

07-03-2012

I'm appalled that Jayce's lore demonizes Viktor. From a man who needed to regain his own honor after being swiftly jilted of his inventions to some petty thief who gathered others to do his biddings. It's shocking to know that this Lore was approved, nonetheless, an optional background for a champion.

I truly would have liked it if the connection between the two was more of a competitive relationship - Jayce and Viktor being compared to one another but Viktor proving to be a little more witted by augmenting himself. Thus causing Piltover to pressure their own Hextechmaturgical Human Genius, Jayce, to create what would become his Hammer.

Hopefully by the time of his release, they would have reworked his lore. Really dissappointed.

HentaiKawaiiGuy

07-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borkcire View Post
Yeah, to be honest, that sounds like something Veigar would do.
You deny darkness you deny tru-.... oh hey some blueprints .

Borkcire

07-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heirpresumptiv View Post
Everyone get out your red bait

leona
parrot
nerfmastersucktown
Those are not the people I'm directly addressing to, but I know Morello is lurking and he'll forward this to the lore team.

I will not rest until they acknowledge this thread, though.

Judge Arcadia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangePaladin View Post

Hopefully by the time of his release, they would have reworked his lore. Really dissappointed.
It **** well better be. As many have said before. Why would Viktor want to do this to another after he has had it happen to him? Besides, he's more or less rid himself of emotion that would even compel him to do such acts.

Just when I was starting to like Jayce too...