Jayce's background makes Viktor look like a hypocrite and a saturday morning villain.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir Sheogorath

07-03-2012

omfg Riot we only need one post. I understand that you have other things to do, but one full day for a post?

Judge Arcadia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FabulousJeremy View Post
Beh, **** it. Riot doesn't care. They've stopped caring a long time ago. They just want to collect their free money from their Garen in a space marine outfit.
I disagree. Riot does care. They listen to us, they ask us what we want and they communicate with us more so than most companies do. There have been numerous times where Riot listened to us without actually posting in our threads. This could be one of the cases. We just have to give this time. After all it was made in the wee hours of the morning.

Merluza00

07-03-2012

LoreDesigner1: Nobody plays Viktor, we should do something
LoreDesigner2: Let's nerf his lore and make him look like a complete loser.
LoreDesigner1: Great idea! People expecting a lore related #100th champion will be happy, and losers will feel more identified with Viktor
LoreDesigner2: We are awesome!!!! I don't get why Riot removed our Journal of Justice

Sir Sheogorath

07-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Arcadia View Post
I disagree. Riot does care. They listen to us, they ask us what we want and they communicate with us more so than most companies do. There have been numerous times where Riot listened to us without actually posting in our threads. This could be one of the cases. We just have to give this time. After all it was made in the wee hours of the morning.
Fair enough, fair enough. I just feel strongly about this because 1. he is my main 2. he is heavily underplayed and needs more love <3 - I wouldn't have made such a deal about my second champ, Lee Sin, if he had been in the same situation. While I love Lee Sin's lore, it's not one of his main characteristics.

steve248

07-03-2012

Jayce lore is such a fail... looks like riot gave the guy 10 minutes to write it down.

Sir Sheogorath

07-03-2012

bump

chumbler

07-03-2012

Viktor is a dork who made a robot hand that doesn't even really do anything and thinks he's the next big thing in science. Also he pretty much is a Saturday morning cartoon villain in game. He's not the suffering, maligned hero people seem to be thinking he is. He's the dork who got slammed in lockers by Draven in high school. I guess it makes sense why so many LoL players identify with him, then.

Jayce's lore is supposed to be corny and cartoon hero-y. That's like his entire theme. That and enormous amounts of chin.

Excalibur00

07-03-2012

bump

Excalibur00

07-03-2012

bump.

Mudflap

07-03-2012

Wow, yeah I'm gonna have to agree that Jayce's lore leaves something to be desired. Not only is it pretty lackluster in general in my opinion, it utterly emasculates Viktor, which is not cool.