Blitzcrank Volleyball

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chocoboFTL

07-02-2012

Blitzcrank Volleyball is a new dominion game played in the center ring that is skillshot based.

Rules:
1. Each team MUST have a Blitzcrank.
2. The game is played in the center ring in dominion.
3. The center ring bushes ARE allowed.
4. You must stay on your team's side of the ring (separated by the line in the very center).
5. The storm shields are allowed.
6. You are not allowed to attack the enemy team unless Blitzcrank pulls them onto your side, or you are the "chosen".
7. Each team may have 1 "chosen" the "chosen" is allowed to attack the enemy team at will.
8. The remaining 3 players on your team may only attack the other team if they are pulled by the enemy Blitzcrank or if their Blitzcrank pulls an enemy over the center line.
9. If pulled over you may either walk back across the line (at which point the other 3 players may not hurt you unless pulled again) or you may attack the players on the enemy team.
10. At no point may anyone leave the center circle unless killed.
11. If killed you may wait for a maximum of 100 gold.
12. You win when the enemy team gets to 400 (50 kills).

NOTE: This game was not made by me, I just made rules for how I would like it to be played.

PFG Zebrakiller

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

Sounds awesome! Cant wait for more people to start hosting this!

Warrikon

01-05-2013

everyone would just go adc's and break blitz's pull :c

GangNami Style

01-06-2013

having to stop attacking when an enemy walks back to their side won't work..too many will cheat or just fire that last shot to kill them

need to be able to attack the chosen too

XantheInsane

01-06-2013

Ever get the idea that you've been played for a fool, that you are nothing but a mark for con artists like Blitzcrank? Well, that's why I need to tell you that Blitzcrank easily impresses his chargés d'affaires using big words like "thyroparathyroidectomize". The issue here is that mankind needs to do more to point out the glaring contradiction between Blitzcrank's idealized view of egoism and reality. Understand, I am not condemning mankind for not doing enough; I am merely stating that Blitzcrank is typical of odious cretins in his wild invocations to the irrational, the magic, and the fantastic to dramatize his solutions. I respect the English language and believe in the use of words as a means of communication. Horny, pretentious demoniacs like him, however, consider spoken communication as merely a set of noises uttered to excite emotions in vindictive personæ non gratæ in order to convince them to annihilate a person's personality, individuality, will, and character. I am one of Blitzcrank's victims, period. Blitzcrank is widely seen as unforgivable for ruining my entire day. Expect him to lay low for a while and allow public amnesia to expurgate the immediacy of his sins. Afterwards, he'll honestly return to casting dissent as treason and criticism as espionage. My hope, though, is that the second time around, people will be aware of the fact that Blitzcrank is more than merely ignorant. He's über-ignorant. In fact, Blitzcrank is so ignorant that he has created for himself premier victim status. Blitzcrank uses this status to shield himself from scrutiny whenever he's caught equipping cullionly grifters with flame throwers, hand grenades, and heat-seeking missiles. Blitzcrank's victim status also means that Blitzcrank's adversaries have to be cautious when suggesting that he's the quintessential jejune, lousy enemy of the people. It's that simple.

To spread his message of larrikinism, Blitzcrank solicits assistance from quarrelsome maniacs, ignominious cowards, and other well-rewarded notables of exploitation and arrogance, superficiality and self-indulgence. He claims to have data supporting his assertion that he can scare us by using big words like "archaeopterygiformes". Naturally, he insists that he can't actually show us that data—for some unspecified reason, of course. My guess is that he's hiding something. Maybe he's hiding the fact that his sophomoric, intellectually challenged wheelings and dealings are based on a jungle mentality of mistrust, betrayal, and disloyalty. That shouldn't surprise you when you consider that we are observing the change in our society's philosophy and values from freedom and justice to corruption, decay, cynicism, and injustice. All of these "values" are artistically incorporated in one person: Blitzcrank.

Many members of Blitzcrank's terrorist organization believe that Blitzcrank is inflexibly honest, thoroughly patriotic, and eminently solicitous to promote, in all proper ways, the public good. Even worse, almost all of Blitzcrank's proxies believe that an open party with unlimited access to alcohol can't possibly outgrow the host's ability to manage the crowd. (One would think that the mammalian brain could do better than that, but apparently not.) My point is that Blitzcrank wants us to believe that he does the things he does "for the children". How stupid does he think we are? This is an important question because from secret-handshake societies meeting at "the usual place" to back-door admissions committees, his disciples have always found a way to precipitate riots.

Blitzcrank has been a faithful servant of combative interests for as long as I can remember. Still, I recommend you check out some of Blitzcrank's codices and draw your own conclusions on the matter. Shallow yahoos are sharply focused on an immediate goal: to engender ill will.

I won't lie to you; Blitzcrank's argument that he values our perspectives is hopelessly flawed and absolutely circuitous. If the left of the current political spectrum is infelicific tuchungism and the right is splenetic pharisaism then Blitzcrank's politics are indubitably going to be a form of beer-guzzling, iconoclastic priggism. If you want to clear up these muddied waters with some reality, then tell everyone you know the truth, that one can usually be pretty sure when Blitzcrank is lying. Sometimes there's a little doubt: maybe it's not a deliberate lie but merely a difference of opinion. But when Blitzcrank claims that he's a wonderful human being, there's no room for ambiguity: he's lying.

As all of the cognoscenti already know, we've tolerated Blitzcrank's obdurate casus belli long enough. It's time to lose our patience and chill our kindness. It's time to strip the unjust power from those who seek power over others and over nature. It's time to shout to the world that he generally tries to keep his distance from the feebleminded, macabre loonies who cure the evil of discrimination with more discrimination. However, Blitzcrank sees nothing wrong with slowing scientific progress. Ah the sweet, sweet smell of hypocrisy.

In that respect, we can say that many people are convinced that people should soothe each other's pain, not exploit it. I can't comment on that, but I can say that I intend to punish him for his doolally equivocations. That's the path that I have chosen. It's obviously not an easy path, but then again, Blitzcrank's claim that the sun rises just for him is factually unsupported and politically motivated.

What Blitzcrank is incapable of seeing is that if one accepts the framework I've laid out here, it follows that we must learn to celebrate our diversity, not because it is the politically correct thing to do, but because this is a free country, and I feel we ought to keep it that way. To deny that Blitzcrank uses his societal status as some sort of mystical talisman that immunizes his inclinations from any sort of legitimate criticism is hateful nonsense and political irresponsibility. It is nonsense because repeating something over and over does not make it true. And it is irresponsible because Blitzcrank's maladroit vicegerents fundamentally believe that once Blitzcrank has approved of something it can't possibly be contemptible. Alas, this deeply held belief is fiction from start to finish. Every piece of evidence I can find makes it abundantly clear that an understanding of the damage that may be caused by Blitzcrank's rapacious smears isn't something I expect everyone to develop the first time they hear about it. That's why I write over and over again and from so many different angles about how I, not being one of the many postmodernist firebrands of this world, am a law-and-order kind of person. I hate to see crimes go unpunished. That's why I truly hope that Blitzcrank serves a long prison term for his illegal attempts to engage in or goad others into engaging in illegal acts.

One might consider this the ongoing unconcealing of an alethic truth, but Blitzcrank claims that there is an international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. Predictably, he cites no hard data for that claim. This is because no such data exist.

Mass anxiety is the equivalent of steroids for Blitzcrank. If we feel helpless, Blitzcrank is energized and ramps up his efforts to respond to this letter with hyperbolic and uncorroborated accusations and assaults on free speech. If nosism were an Olympic sport, he would clinch the gold medal. If we don't listen to others, then Blitzcrank will soon become unstoppable. No borders will be able to detain him. No united global opinion will be able to isolate him. No international police or juridical institutions will be able to interdict him. In the end, thanks to Blitzcrank's public-opinion molders, more people than ever now believe that there should be publicly financed centers of metagrobolism.

Sir Bill Cosby

07-25-2013

If you play this game make a rule to not have a hiemer, or soraka (healers) takes away the fun.

NamKim

07-25-2013

PYLAR and MOLOKO, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS?

MMKH

07-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocoboFTL View Post
2. The game is played in the center ring in dominion.
Damnit no flowcharting.

KaWraith

07-25-2013

It's like there was a proto-pylar trolling this thread, long ago, before the epic 6-month necro.

I mean seriously...

Quote:
Originally Posted by XantheInsane View Post
Ever get the idea that you've been played for a fool, that you are nothing but a mark for con artists like Blitzcrank? Well, that's why I need to tell you that Blitzcrank easily impresses his chargés d'affaires using big words like "thyroparathyroidectomize". The issue here is that mankind needs to do more to point out the glaring contradiction between Blitzcrank's idealized view of egoism and reality. Understand, I am not condemning mankind for not doing enough; I am merely stating that Blitzcrank is typical of odious cretins in his wild invocations to the irrational, the magic, and the fantastic to dramatize his solutions. I respect the English language and believe in the use of words as a means of communication. Horny, pretentious demoniacs like him, however, consider spoken communication as merely a set of noises uttered to excite emotions in vindictive personæ non gratæ in order to convince them to annihilate a person's personality, individuality, will, and character. I am one of Blitzcrank's victims, period. Blitzcrank is widely seen as unforgivable for ruining my entire day. Expect him to lay low for a while and allow public amnesia to expurgate the immediacy of his sins. Afterwards, he'll honestly return to casting dissent as treason and criticism as espionage. My hope, though, is that the second time around, people will be aware of the fact that Blitzcrank is more than merely ignorant. He's über-ignorant. In fact, Blitzcrank is so ignorant that he has created for himself premier victim status. Blitzcrank uses this status to shield himself from scrutiny whenever he's caught equipping cullionly grifters with flame throwers, hand grenades, and heat-seeking missiles. Blitzcrank's victim status also means that Blitzcrank's adversaries have to be cautious when suggesting that he's the quintessential jejune, lousy enemy of the people. It's that simple.

To spread his message of larrikinism, Blitzcrank solicits assistance from quarrelsome maniacs, ignominious cowards, and other well-rewarded notables of exploitation and arrogance, superficiality and self-indulgence. He claims to have data supporting his assertion that he can scare us by using big words like "archaeopterygiformes". Naturally, he insists that he can't actually show us that data—for some unspecified reason, of course. My guess is that he's hiding something. Maybe he's hiding the fact that his sophomoric, intellectually challenged wheelings and dealings are based on a jungle mentality of mistrust, betrayal, and disloyalty. That shouldn't surprise you when you consider that we are observing the change in our society's philosophy and values from freedom and justice to corruption, decay, cynicism, and injustice. All of these "values" are artistically incorporated in one person: Blitzcrank.

Many members of Blitzcrank's terrorist organization believe that Blitzcrank is inflexibly honest, thoroughly patriotic, and eminently solicitous to promote, in all proper ways, the public good. Even worse, almost all of Blitzcrank's proxies believe that an open party with unlimited access to alcohol can't possibly outgrow the host's ability to manage the crowd. (One would think that the mammalian brain could do better than that, but apparently not.) My point is that Blitzcrank wants us to believe that he does the things he does "for the children". How stupid does he think we are? This is an important question because from secret-handshake societies meeting at "the usual place" to back-door admissions committees, his disciples have always found a way to precipitate riots.

Blitzcrank has been a faithful servant of combative interests for as long as I can remember. Still, I recommend you check out some of Blitzcrank's codices and draw your own conclusions on the matter. Shallow yahoos are sharply focused on an immediate goal: to engender ill will.

I won't lie to you; Blitzcrank's argument that he values our perspectives is hopelessly flawed and absolutely circuitous. If the left of the current political spectrum is infelicific tuchungism and the right is splenetic pharisaism then Blitzcrank's politics are indubitably going to be a form of beer-guzzling, iconoclastic priggism. If you want to clear up these muddied waters with some reality, then tell everyone you know the truth, that one can usually be pretty sure when Blitzcrank is lying. Sometimes there's a little doubt: maybe it's not a deliberate lie but merely a difference of opinion. But when Blitzcrank claims that he's a wonderful human being, there's no room for ambiguity: he's lying.

As all of the cognoscenti already know, we've tolerated Blitzcrank's obdurate casus belli long enough. It's time to lose our patience and chill our kindness. It's time to strip the unjust power from those who seek power over others and over nature. It's time to shout to the world that he generally tries to keep his distance from the feebleminded, macabre loonies who cure the evil of discrimination with more discrimination. However, Blitzcrank sees nothing wrong with slowing scientific progress. Ah the sweet, sweet smell of hypocrisy.

In that respect, we can say that many people are convinced that people should soothe each other's pain, not exploit it. I can't comment on that, but I can say that I intend to punish him for his doolally equivocations. That's the path that I have chosen. It's obviously not an easy path, but then again, Blitzcrank's claim that the sun rises just for him is factually unsupported and politically motivated.

What Blitzcrank is incapable of seeing is that if one accepts the framework I've laid out here, it follows that we must learn to celebrate our diversity, not because it is the politically correct thing to do, but because this is a free country, and I feel we ought to keep it that way. To deny that Blitzcrank uses his societal status as some sort of mystical talisman that immunizes his inclinations from any sort of legitimate criticism is hateful nonsense and political irresponsibility. It is nonsense because repeating something over and over does not make it true. And it is irresponsible because Blitzcrank's maladroit vicegerents fundamentally believe that once Blitzcrank has approved of something it can't possibly be contemptible. Alas, this deeply held belief is fiction from start to finish. Every piece of evidence I can find makes it abundantly clear that an understanding of the damage that may be caused by Blitzcrank's rapacious smears isn't something I expect everyone to develop the first time they hear about it. That's why I write over and over again and from so many different angles about how I, not being one of the many postmodernist firebrands of this world, am a law-and-order kind of person. I hate to see crimes go unpunished. That's why I truly hope that Blitzcrank serves a long prison term for his illegal attempts to engage in or goad others into engaging in illegal acts.

One might consider this the ongoing unconcealing of an alethic truth, but Blitzcrank claims that there is an international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. Predictably, he cites no hard data for that claim. This is because no such data exist.

Mass anxiety is the equivalent of steroids for Blitzcrank. If we feel helpless, Blitzcrank is energized and ramps up his efforts to respond to this letter with hyperbolic and uncorroborated accusations and assaults on free speech. If nosism were an Olympic sport, he would clinch the gold medal. If we don't listen to others, then Blitzcrank will soon become unstoppable. No borders will be able to detain him. No united global opinion will be able to isolate him. No international police or juridical institutions will be able to interdict him. In the end, thanks to Blitzcrank's public-opinion molders, more people than ever now believe that there should be publicly financed centers of metagrobolism.

Pylair

07-25-2013

what can i say, he was bloody insane