Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

lvl 15-19 with atleast 60 wins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exotic3s

07-02-2012

I'm plannin on getting on after I shower and eat some food. Anybody want to play? You are going to have to be on my skill lvl or a tiny bit higher.. So here is how I will do it, should not be too hard I had this many wins at those lvls. I am barely 19

Lvl 15 45+
lvl 16 50+
lvl 17 57+
lvl 18 68+
lvl 19 80+

I have 83 wins I think and I ranked up the game before I got off last night. So I am a barely lvl 19 with 83 wins and like 10 custom game wins.

Also Its in SR Draft mode is what we will be playin.

And I will do any role needed.

Will probably be online in about 30 minutes as well.

I will even take in lvl 30's I am have been going against alot of 30's lately O.o so if you want to play with me friend me and comment on this thread.

Edit 1: I have 83 win 70 loss I think and I am on a small win streak right now as well Think 2 or 3 games