Gamrs Tourney went pretty well.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Prodígy

07-01-2012

http://www.gamrs.net/tournaments.php?tourney[id]=29

Hello, League of legends community! My Team and I recently participated in a league of legends 5v5 tournament hosted by gamrs.net staff! It was pretty fun and went rather smooth, there weren't many problems. Most of the teams we played against were good mannered except one. One team raged and I understand that people can get caught in the heat of the moment, but give the staff a break. Jeez. The Tourney process went well, the founder "IzzyCasillasJr" contacted us and he helped us along the tournament brackets/match ups and helped us confirm which team and players we were facing,

Overall the gamrs.net tournament was a great experience for my teammates and I. We also met some friends which were are enemies in the tourney, and enemies who stayed are enemies lol.

Team Fire Nation foreve!

WarraW

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2012

I had a great time playing in the tournament! I learned some new comps and tricks along the way. If anyones interested definitely give it a go.

Kinda angry that we had to face one team that wasn't respectful but hey it's LoL it comes with the turf.

Proposition

07-01-2012

Good Tournament. Only suggestion is that we do bans and picks in lobby, That way everything will run smoother.

Elomanati For Life.

Teriyakisuzuki

07-01-2012

You guys should pick a certain amount of teams able to enter, therefore your brackets are even. Also, you guys have the rules written up and should follow up on your rules. But overall, the experience helped our team find our weak points as a team and the expectations as of a "Tournament".

IzzyCasillasJr

07-01-2012

We definitely learned a lot and our future tournaments will go alot smoother. Thanks guys.

Francis

07-01-2012

I'm glad that it went well on your part but that's not fair for my team and the rest who had issues pertaining to admin response as well as match times and organization.

IzzyCasillasJr

07-01-2012

I left the tournament open for all of the teams that signed up, its your teams fault for not continuing i gave your team plenty of opportunities but you decided not to take them.

And my referees told me that you threatened them saying that your team and manager are going to do everything you can to get gamrs shut down? lol and i still let your team participate, i agree we messed up on friday but we made up for it and the tournament went ALOT smoother yesterday and today. You can still participate in future tournaments if you would like, i think i already know your answer but its all up to you, your team, and your manager.

ProCaution

07-01-2012

This tourny was awesome AND WE WON SECOND PLACE

YahooDotCom

07-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProCaution View Post
This tourny was awesome AND WE WON SECOND PLACE
Yea. Hope there will be more tournaments like this. But a bit more organized please.

Hydregion

07-01-2012

I had a great time playing in this tourney was fun