Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Featured Streamer - Ocelote

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AngelShield

07-03-2012

When is General Oddone gonna be featured?!

Supergood

07-03-2012

I don't like him.
came to thumbs down

Nikushaa

07-03-2012

Who thumbed down every comment?

sicdeath

07-03-2012

Who the heck let this guy get featured?

All he does is rage and blames his team m8s for everything.

There are way better streamers out there than this dude.

TwoKDavey

07-03-2012

Ocelote is actually a great streamer!

Master Freedom

07-03-2012

KREPO

Awesome streamer that shows the true skill in support! and he calls himself Scumbag!

Destroyer548

07-03-2012

Quote:
Little Kibble:
EDIT: wow i thought i was first

I am the first comment this is my big chance: Hi Mom and I want to thank my family, my friends, my parents, my uncle, my aunt, my grandmother, my grandfather, my friend, my. .. "Friend," my neighbor, my compadres, my gossips, my Meuse, my moso, my colleagues, my parrot, my dog, my cat, my squirrel, my fish, my refrigerator, my TV, my computer, my facebook, my twitter my youtube channel, my mother, my father, this is a great opportunity are giving me for being the first comment on this page and really want to say that thanks, infinite thanks and I will never forget this special moment where I was finally first at something, plus I want to wish a special greeting to Tokyo Japan to make those Chinese puppets as impressive as Zidane, but not because I want to thank, but most importantly I want to wish all that in as much as the bottom of my heart never lose that feeling that many can not read this message as long as a ******* but I do not care I'm very happy of this event, do not fit with excitement and my life took an unimaginable sense, I applaud and I go for, aplaudanse yourself for giving me such a great opportunity to I can be the first to comment so similar publication and these small and short words that come from my heart just expressing a minimal part of the impressive emotion, thank you all and I hope they're right, oh I forgot, thanks to my guitar, my friends, the amixers, the wachiturros, the Flaites, the Cannis and all those people that make me feel special to know I'm not as stupid as them, deep and sincere thanks. want to say more but time I can see, all these few words express my greatest feelings and I hope I can present more opportunities in life, and continue to succeed, will remember this moment all my life and I am out but not before reminding my family, my friends, my parents, my uncle, my aunt, my grandmother, my grandfather, my friend, my friend, my neighbor, my compadres, my gossips, my Meuse, my moso, my colleagues, my girls, my babies, my parrot, my dog, my cat, my squirrel, I fish in my refrigerator, my TV, my computer, my facebook, my twitter my youtube channel, my mother, my father, my lover, oh and also all those people who read this comentario.Mierda, I'm the first comment this is my big chance: Hi Mom I want to thank my family, my friends, my parents, my uncle, my aunt, my grandmother, my grandfather, my friend, my ... "Friend," my neighbor, my compadres, my gossips, my Meuse, my moso, my colleagues, my girls, my babies, my parrot, my dog, my cat, my squirrel, my fish, my refrigerator, my TV, my computer, my facebook, my twitter my youtube channel, my mother, my father, my lover, this is a great opportunity are giving me for being the first comment on this page and really want to say that thanks, infinite thanks and I will never forget this special moment where I was finally first at something, plus I want to wish a special greeting to Tokyo Japan to make those Chinese puppets as impressive as Zidane, but not because I want to thank, but most importantly I want to wish all that in as much as the bottom of my heart never lose that feeling that many can not read this message as long as a ******* but I do not care I'm very happy of this event, do not fit with excitement and my life took an unimaginable sense, I applaud and I go for, aplaudanse yourself for giving me such a great opportunity to I can be the first to comment so similar publication and these small and short words that come from my heart just expressing a minimal part of the impressive emotion, thank you all and I hope they're right, oh I forgot, thanks to my guitar, my friends, the amixers, the wachiturros, the Flaites, the Cannis and all those people that make me feel special to know I'm not as stupid as them, deep and sincere thanks. want to say more but time I can see, all these few words express my greatest feelings and I hope I can present more opportunities in life, and continue to succeed, will remember this moment all my life and I am out but not before reminding my family, my friends, my parents, my uncle, my aunt, my grandmother, my grandfather, my friend, my friend, my neighbor, my compadres, my gossips, my Meuse, my moso, my colleagues, my girls, my babies, my parrot, my dog, my cat, my squirrel, I fish in my refrigerator, my TV, my computer, my facebook, my twitter my youtube channel, my mother, my father, my lover, oh and also all those people who read this comentario.Mierda, I'm the first comment this is my big chance: Hi Mom I want to thank my family, my friends, my parents, my uncle, my aunt, my grandmother, my grandfather, my friend, my ... "Friend," my neighbor, my compadres, my gossips, my Meuse, my moso, my colleagues, my girls, my babies, my parrot, my dog, my cat, my squirrel, my fish, my refrigerator, my TV, my computer, my facebook, my twitter my youtube channel, my mother, my father, my lover, this is a great opportunity are giving me for being the first comment on this page and really want to say that thanks, infinite thanks and I will never forget this special moment where I was finally first at something, plus I want to wish a special greeting to Tokyo Japan to make those Chinese puppets as impressive as Zidane, but not because I want to thank, but most importantly I want to wish all that in as much as the bottom of my heart never lose that feeling that many can not read this message as long as a ******* but I do not care I'm very happy of this event, do not fit with excitement and my life took an unimaginable sense, I applaud and I go for, aplaudanse yourself for giving me such a great opportunity to I can be the first to comment so similar publication and these small and short words that come from my heart just expressing a minimal part of the impressive emotion, thank you all and I hope they're right, oh I forgot, thanks to my guitar, my friends, the amixers, the wachiturros, the Flaites, the Cannis and all those people that make me feel special to know I'm not as stupid as them, deep and sincere thanks. want to say more but time I can see, all these few words express my greatest feelings and I hope I can present more opportunities in life, and continue to succeed, will remember this moment all my life and I am out but not before reminding my family, my friends, my parents, my uncle, my aunt, my grandmother, my grandfather, my friend, my friend, my neighbor, my compadres, my gossips, my Meuse, my moso, my colleagues, my girls, my babies, my parrot, my dog, my cat, my squirrel, I fish in my refrigerator, my TV, my computer, my facebook, my twitter my youtube channel, my mother, my father, my lover, oh and also all those people who read this comment.

did u really need 2 put that much

Prescription

07-03-2012

Need General Oddone to be a featured streamer.

BabyTaiga

07-03-2012

Oddone or Aphromoo pls.

ZedZix

07-03-2012

Aphromoo op