How to get these Orianna Stats

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shaGuar

11-12-2012

This is from the SK vs Acer game back in August and I noticed Ocelote with his lvl 1 Orianna having these stats and I tried to reproduce them in terms of runes and masteries but I cannot find a possible combination to get it. Its mainly the 378MS (with boots of speed) but only 11 Armor. Having the 3 Swiftness quints and the 4 ticks in swiftness doesnt get you that high but when I only use 2 quints of swiftness and add ticks into initiator I get it but my armor jumps.

So I was hoping to get the help of you guys to try and solve this puzzle

Thank You.

ryzeonline

11-12-2012

That is really interesting... I'm also stumped as to what combination of masteries + runes could generate that.

It could be that his armor is NOT put into yellow slots, or its Armor per level or something...

MasterEvilAce

11-12-2012

Base Speed = 300
Boots 1 = +50
Janna Passive + 3%
Movespeed Quints +4.5%
1 pt Swiftness +.5%

Wiki says Orianna's base armor is 8 (+3).. Assuming base is level 0, and she's level 1, so that would be 11 armor right off the matt. 30 MR is standard.. so no armor/MR runes are being used

Most likely magic pen reds.

The 8 AP probably comes from the standard 21/0/9 masteries + AP/level yellows AND blues. I run lux with move speed quints, mana regen yellows, and scaling AP blues and I only start with 7AP. Scaling yellows almost give an extra point at level 1.. but when it rounds it should come out to 8. So that sounds about right to me.

Problem solved?

ryzeonline

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterEvilAce View Post
Base Speed = 300
Boots 1 = +50
Janna Passive + 3%
Movespeed Quints +4.5%
1 pt Swiftness +.5%

Wiki says Orianna's base armor is 8 (+3).. Assuming base is level 0, and she's level 1, so that would be 11 armor right off the matt. 30 MR is standard.. so no armor/MR runes are being used

Most likely magic pen reds.

The 8 AP probably comes from the standard 21/0/9 masteries + AP/level yellows AND blues. I run lux with move speed quints, mana regen yellows, and scaling AP blues and I only start with 7AP. Scaling yellows almost give an extra point at level 1.. but when it rounds it should come out to 8. So that sounds about right to me.

Problem solved?
Epic.

You sir, are impressive Thank you.

shaGuar

11-13-2012

Hrmmm once the NA servers are back up imma check this out. If it works I am super impressed. Didnt even think of Janna's passive playing a role.